General Looting n Protesting n Minneapolis

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
All the selfies being taken by these douchebags will make arrests so easy, if authorities are willing to uphold law. Amazing how dumb people are. Social media is a disease.

T

The Big Guy

All the selfies being taken by these douchebags will make arrests so easy, if authorities are willing to uphold law. Amazing how dumb people are. Social media is a disease.
Agree I've seen the faces of many looters and arsonists. I expect to see justice

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Perhaps targeted. I'd bet that it's just geographically handy. Big landmark in the heart of the city. Attached to a nice Omni hotel and an arena. I tipped a homeless guy outside the Omni there once and he remembered me the rest of the week and would start yelling at any other homeless person that would try to harass us for money.
The Omni resort in Scottsdale is the best place I think I ever stayed. It's a desert oasis.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
at the last vancouver stanley cup riots they used facial recognition technology to identify thousands of people and press charges against them. they spent a year going over photos and fb posts. the technology has only gotten better since then and people have gotten stupider. this shit is posted all over social media

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
at the last vancouver stanley cup riots they used facial recognition technology to identify thousands of people and press charges against them. they spent a year going over photos and fb posts. the technology has only gotten better since then and people have gotten stupider. this shit is posted all over social media
Than God that technology didn't exist during Katrina because if anyone should get off Scott free, it's this guy

I hope he's alive and well. Love him!

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Protesters are being killed in the US by law enforcement? News to me. Please provide evidence. I see what you are attempting to do, but it's not working.
that tweet was pointing out trumps flip flopping in a long history of twitter flip flops.
in this post he had said when the "looting starts the shooting starts" contradicting his message of peace, hence the end of "peace trump"
[media]
]View: https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1266231100780744704[/media]

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
that tweet was pointing out trumps flip flopping in a long history of twitter flip flops.
in this post he had said when the "looting starts the shooting starts" contradicting his message of peace, hence the end of "peace trump"
[media]
]View: https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1266231100780744704[/media]
No, trump did not say when looting starts that law enforcement would start shooting. He insinuated that when looting starts, shooting (violence) starts. Remember the Korean store owners? Mass looting means people protect themselves and their businesses and livelyhood.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
What is interesting is the stupid face mask mandate in many states' businesses. Here we have anyone and everyone essentially with a face mask on their person, so immediate annonimity if they choose to cover their face. How many of these people would be willing to riot and loot, had they not had the face mask on their person? No one can answer this question, but rest assured many people participating in the violent behavior would have been protesters and voyeurs otherwise. Percentage, I can't tell you.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
Guy just slowly walked out of a liquor store with 4 cases of beer stacked one on top of another. He was moving slowly due to the weight and he has to peer out the sides of the boxes since they are stacked higher than his head. He is obviously struggling a d bit off more than he can chew. He misjudges a curb and falls; broken beer galore! I live for this! Will he go back and make a second attempt? I sure as fuck hope so!

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
Damn, he didn't make a second attempt! He grabbed two soggy boxes and scampered away. No selfies or anything.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Guy just slowly walked out of a liquor store with 4 cases of beer stacked one on top of another. He was moving slowly due to the weight and he has to peer out the sides of the boxes since they are stacked higher than his head. He is obviously struggling a d bit off more than he can chew. He misjudges a curb and falls; broken beer galore! I live for this! Will he go back and make a second attempt? I sure as fuck hope so!
I used to live about 200ft from a circle K. People would routinely walk in, grab a big case of beer and walk right out. One time I held the door for some guy who had two big cases of beer, then I realized the line and that I'd just unwittingly assisted in his theft. I told the cashier what happened (they knew me there) and they told me not to worry about it. You know how you have the little lotto machines at the till with screens? In Yuma they show the faces of wanted shoplifters and offer rewards.

Twice I went in there after they had just been robbed too. Literally within a minute on one occasion. The dude told me he just got sacked, I was like fuck man what they sack you for?? "No jacked!" Some guy had just pulled a gun and took the till.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
ThatOneDude @ThatOneDude when you were in Yuma did you ever go to the mineshaft (I think that's what it was called)? Bar with a pool inside. The Marines would all go there and fight the vatos. In the end I think they banned all Marines from there (or the base commander did, I'm not sure)

T

The Big Guy

Honestly you have the best play by play ever. Two weeks ago it was galt rioting in thailand and now this

Your definitely our senior riot correspondent They should fly you out to film this for tmmac