General Looting n Protesting n Minneapolis

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I bet

your lazyboy and labtop post just made me think of the pad upgrade from that cut

the lyrics are pretty on point after that timestamp
WTF? Do kids really listen to pop music that glorifies crime these days?

Oh well, garbage in garbage out. You get what you get I guess.

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
If everyone around the country isn't gathering together in groups discussing haw they plan to defend against this I think they should be. This thing might have legs. could be the civil war they've been trying to ignite.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
that song was from 1997

a story of the rodney king riots

that is why it holds weight IMO
When I was 15 I visited California. I was all into rap music at the time. I had my dad drive me around Compton and up in crenshaw Blvd etc. But he also drove me by the watts towers and told me about that.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I swear to god SensoriaUtopia @SensoriaUtopia fucking lives next door to me. Fucken magic carpet music at 8 in the morning. Cunts turned it right up too. I'm sat here trying to watch westworld and talk about riots and I have to listen to this jingly shit

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
When I was 15 I visited California. I was all into rap music at the time. I had my dad drive me around Compton and up in crenshaw Blvd etc. But he also drove me by the watts towers and told me about that.
I was there in '94
looked good
I swear to god SensoriaUtopia @SensoriaUtopia fucking lives next door to me. Fucken magic carpet music at 8 in the morning. Cunts turned it right up too. I'm sat here trying to watch westworld and talk about riots and I have to listen to this jingly shit
The guy has fun
Sensoria

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Fucker is listening to zorbas dance now. I like that one tho. So I'll hold off going round and stabbing him.

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Might have been '83. By 'dropping out' I don't mean living in a log cabin in the bush. I continued to participate in the economy, I simply stopped consuming all television and popular music and culture. I adopted a defensive, resistant posture toward it. I could see that it had bad intentions.

That it was intended to harm me, and the culture at large. And we can see the damage it has wrought today.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015

Miesha's Taint

Miesha's Taint
Dec 3, 2018
LOL at 'you prove everything the racists accuse you of'. That genius might want to think through the logical conclusion of that statement.

Anyway, have fun in this thread, hillbillies. I am sure it will be full of intelligent, balanced commentary that will be in no way racist.
Your ban is on simmer twat.