General Looting n Protesting n Minneapolis

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Formerly formulating formally
Jan 30, 2015
Indeed.

Completely preventable.

Namaste
Ridiculous shit the entire thing, how that cop thought he needed to pin his neck with his knee is beyond me.

Crazy behaviour, they ring an ambulance for a guy in medical distress and pin him to the deck until it arrives, makes no sense.

He seemed to be alright in the footage before the cuffs went on, what ever resisting he was doing was fuck all and there was less than fuck all fight in him by the time the camera started rolling.

I was expecting a serious issue getting cuffs on him and maybe a threat to one of the cops lives, not that thats an excuse for killing the man, as it looks its inexplicable, there is no excuse for that shit, they are fucking retards of the highest caliber and deserve to go to prison for a long time.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
I'm actually watching the live stream it is anarchy and chaos. some dude brandished a gun with the extended magazine right now. Minneapolis looks like a rough place. holy fuck at the amount of things burning

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
I wonder what part of L.A county is having riots it isn't here in the south bay and I need a new lay Z boy and a laptop.