General Looting n Protesting n Minneapolis

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
T

The Big Guy

but it will change. My guess is the beginning of the next century.
By the next century your kin will be living under sharia law. They will be tossing gays off big ben.

Japan will still be a homogeneous and beautiful country. Take note

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019
Well its a long story.

But let's look at Venezuela and Cuba.

They were flourishing until America made the rest of the world stop trading with them.

Truth is your country has the same amount if not more people in poverty than them.

Venezuela sits on the largest amount of crude oil in the world. The entire world.

Their people had free petrol at the pumps. You call it gas.

But America is greedy. It wants that oil. So it destabilised the country.

It has done more damage to countries in 59 years than we did in 210 years.

We advanced the world. You have stopped the world.

You're not even close to being the greatest country.

You are a product of it.

Spitting shit and propaganda about stuff you know nothing about.

Maga.
If you want to know why Venezuelans are poor as fuck despite the oil, watch this video:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rStL7niR7gs

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
If you want to know why Venezuelans are poor as fuck despite the oil, watch this video:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rStL7niR7gs
please don’t think for a second I am advocating a banana republic.

this is what the Trump wants btw lol.

I think Venezuela is an interesting example though,

they stood up to the United States. It pissed you off hard, but because of Vietnam and the fact you haven’t won a war since ww2 you can’t go in directly.

you have to try and usurp the oil. your play book is transparent.

trump has said it out loud.

T

The Big Guy

so ignorant.

in the pure form of the word. It’s quite stunning how ill informed you are.

your empire has given us obesity and diabetes.

and tin foil.
That's fine. I'm not gonna talk bad about Britain. I actually care about the people there. The brits I mean. It's sad seeing them attacked and beaten in their own cities by foreigners enforcing desert law. You should help your people and be glad you broke away from the EU

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019
please don’t think for a second I am advocating a banana republic.

this is what the Trump wants btw lol.

I think Venezuela is an interesting example though,

they stood up to the United States. It pissed you off hard, but because of Vietnam and the fact you haven’t won a war since ww2 you can’t go in directly.

you have to try and usurp the oil. your play book is transparent.

trump has said it out loud.
Venezuela went down the shitter due to the rampant corruption of Chavez.

His daughter María Gabriela Chávez is worth over 4 billion dollars for fuck's sake.

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
dude.

i can lead you to a watering hole. I can’t make you drink it.

wake up is my end goal. You are being played.

we have enough for everyone. Until enough people realise this we are in an endless cycle of these questions.

you will die before people wake up. Your kid will be dead too. It’s that ingrained.

but it will change. My guess is the beginning of the next century.

i fully realise I can’t change your mind. You are indoctrinated.

i do not blame you.
we don't have until next century. climate change will see to that. by then it will all be too fucked.

T

The Big Guy

Venezuela went down the shitter due to the rampant corruption of Chavez.

His daughter María Gabriela Chávez is worth over 4 billion dollars for fuck's sake.

Greedy communist pigs. I had some venezuelan neighbors a few years back and they were really solid people. Left because of the corruption and goverment. He took his family to the US and bought a house next door.
When it came time to but up a big fence in my backyard that touched 3 different properties he was the only one who came out and asked to work with my crew. He even offered to pay for half the materials for the fence we shared. I turned him down on the cash and had a great day working with him.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Greedy communist pigs. I had some venezuelan neighbors a few years back and they were really solid people. Left because of the corruption and goverment. He took his family to the US and bought a house next door.
When it came time to but up a big fence in my backyard that touched 3 different properties he was the only one who came out and asked to work with my crew. He even offered to pay for half the materials for the fence we shared. I turned him down on the cash and had a great day working with him.
I'll fly you out and smoke meats for you if you help me build a fence. I may start a fencing company after getting the quote I just got.

T

The Big Guy

The Hennepin County Medical Examiner says a preliminary autopsy found no evidence that George Floyd died of strangulation and traumatic asphyxia after former Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin kneeled on his neck for more than 8 minutes.

The medical examiner said Floyd had underlying health conditions, including coronary artery disease and hypertensive heart disease.

“The combined effects of Mr. Floyd being restrained by the police, his underlying health conditions and any potential intoxicants in his system likely contributed to his death,” the medical examiner reported.

Nothing to see here but rioters destroying their own cities

T

The Big Guy

I knew heart disease was the #1 killer of african americans. Maybe they should protest against heart disease outside a KFC