General Looting n Protesting n Minneapolis

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
T

The Big Guy

haven't been keeping up on this

is that sarcasm?

I am not saying everybody involved is in on anything...a spark is all it takes to start a fire

I am 100% sure lots of folks are doing stupid shit on their own right now...I also suspect some agent provocateurs and possibly some crisis actors.
Sarcasm truck just arrived

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015

View: https://imgur.com/a/IbSJulj

Wait, just to make sure I'm following. You haven't been following this but you want people to look into false flags and you already have an opinion on it but you can't share it yet?
always consider all the options

jumping to conclusions leads you down false paths quite often

I did share that I suspect there are possibly crisis actors and agent provocateurs involved in the entire incident...very few protests do not include one or both of those nowadays.

how would you explain the behavior in those videos between umbrella man and pink shirt dude?

Miesha's Taint

Miesha's Taint
Dec 3, 2018
Well...I just woke up and read this shitshow....I love how we can all get on so well and argue with each other so well at the same time.

Never change TMMAC

jerk

hard
May 10, 2019
I just heard some good news from a friend of mine down there. He said he was at a Target and everything was gone except the new Star Wars toys. So at least people aren't going crazy. If they start taking those new Star Wars toys...

T

The Big Guy

Haha the protesters are breaking windows at the CNN building in Atlanta

They are much smarter than I thought they were

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015

I did share that I suspect there are possibly crisis actors and agent provocateurs involved in the entire incident...very few protests do not include one or both of those nowadays.

how would you explain the behavior in those videos between umbrella man and pink shirt dude?
ThatOneDude @ThatOneDude are you gonna answer the question bro?
I answered the one you asked me with full honesty.
What do you make of the behavior in those videos between the individuals?

T

The Big Guy

I just heard some good news from a friend of mine down there. He said he was at a Target and everything was gone except the new Star Wars toys. So at least people aren't going crazy. If they start taking those new Star Wars toys...
That's a based group of looters. Disney has taken a huge shit on themselves with the BS movie overrepresentaion of different groups

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015

You aren't talking about all the options though, you brought up one very specific option, while saying you haven't been following this, and that you have an opinion you can't share yet.....

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
You aren't talking about all the options though, you brought up one very specific option, while saying you haven't been following this, and that you have an opinion you can't share yet.....
That is fine, not sure what exactly you are referring to.

What do you make of pink shirt and umbrella man?

If you don't wanna answer the question then just say so.