General Looting n Protesting n Minneapolis

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Incorrect, racist pat down protocols got it down.
This is a common misconception. Crime rates dropped across America during this time not just New York. Stop and frisk is always pointed as a success story yet when compared to the other stats in America it was par for the course.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
This is a common misconception. Crime rates dropped across America during this time not just New York. Stop and frisk is always pointed as a success story yet when compared to the other stats in America it was par for the course.
And it's racist.

steroid to heaven

Colonize the Sun
Dec 23, 2015
the same women, who were in college at th time, who thought OJ was guilty and no racists framed him.....

... are these same women around 50 now claiming every white cop is guilty of racism and unfair treatment to blacks?

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
you wanted a better picture that has the full spacial context, i don't care he's barefoot...
That's not a better picture. You seem to care he's barefoot. That being said if he pointed a gun at his wife he's a dummy, but in the second picture he isn't.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
Holy shit dude, that would be The Purge. I see where you're coming from, but perhaps there are ways that don't include the country getting wrecked and thousands dying? ;)
right. so you're one of those people that thinks police is necessary, unfortunately, a lot of the people don't. I don't wish any harm on anyone, I just want those people who oppose the police to taste their own medicine, sometimes these extreme measures are necessary to rebuild what's broken. and I think all sides are broken.

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019
right. so you're one of those people that thinks police is necessary, unfortunately, a lot of the people don't. I don't wish any harm on anyone, I just want those people who oppose the police to taste their own medicine, sometimes these extreme measures are necessary to rebuild what's broken. and I think all sides are broken.
Unfortunately, as it's really only a small proportion (I assume) that actually believe that the police are unnecessary, many many rational people will get hurt in the process.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015

MartyLife

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Feb 7, 2020
Am I wrong that in one of the videos in this there were people who were part of a seemingly angry mob on these people's property, and a member of the mob was actually working to get people off the gun owners property once they came out?
Seems like it.