General Looting n Protesting n Minneapolis

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

kristian82

Feb 26, 2020
Click the link that goes to the BLM site and has their words about what they state their mission to be.
I've read that pal, the way he worded it was that somehow the whole disrupting nuclear family thing wasn't really to disrupt the nuclear family and there was a better, more complete explanation. As far as I know there isn't, only interpretations by people who are convinced that BLM are saints and can do/say no wrong whatsoever.

b00ts

pews&vrooms
Amateur Fighter
Oct 21, 2015
I've read that pal, the way he worded it was that somehow the whole disrupting nuclear family thing wasn't really to disrupt the nuclear family and there was a better, more complete explanation. As far as I know there isn't, only interpretations by people who are convinced that BLM are saints and can do/say no wrong whatsoever.
BLM has been overrun by a bunch of white yuppies anyway. This Black Militia I've been seeing, they seem to give no fucks and will fuck you up.

b00ts

pews&vrooms
Amateur Fighter
Oct 21, 2015
Yeah those guys marching with assault rifles are no joke.
I think the video I saw was in Atlanta/Stone Mountain. Having spent a lot of time in ATL, I know they have a large population that really can't stand white people. It's like a powder keg there right now. They're just waiting for someone to do something.

b00ts

pews&vrooms
Amateur Fighter
Oct 21, 2015
You mean the ones that got laughed at by a dude driving a minivan?
Yea but I have no doubt if he got out and got physical that one of them would have pulled a trigger... even if they are wearing air soft kits ?

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016
Regarding my post, I am not personally discussing what is good or bad about BLM, so there's no need for anyone to read into it that way. I pointed out that the tweet that was posted was misinformation about what it says on their website, which I remembered from several days ago when someone else posted about it (I don't remember who).

I hate that, and we see it done deliberately so often. It is a political and ratings tool, and we see it on both the left and the right, and it's disgusting. I am disgusted with most of the media and most of our politicians right now, so that is the background of my issues.

I posted the exact quote from the website. It's clear what they are saying. They did not say disrupt the nuclear family, they said disrupt the nuclear family requirement. They are pretty clear about what they're describing. It is not what that tweet said or implied.

Since people on here have posted about issues that US black community and cultures face on the whole as shown by statistics, encouraging its members to expand their thinking about who can be there for their children and parent them seems like it might be a positive move to improve lives and personal outcomes.

In terms of what they actually do in reality based on that line in the website, I have no idea. We have a lot of people in this country and the world that say nice things on a website and then do something different in real life. There are also probably a lot of people protesting for BLM right now that are protesting for what they think that phrase means or means to them, and have never even read the website of the formal movement, or researched the person that wrote it.

If you want to dislike blm or be angry at its supporters as a whole, that's your choice. My belief here is that it should be based on the real problems and issues, and not something that someone basically made up by cherry-picking words to quote without even using the main noun from the phrase just to make you angry.

kristian82

Feb 26, 2020
Regarding my post, I am not personally discussing what is good or bad about BLM, so there's no need for anyone to read into it that way. I pointed out that the tweet that was posted was misinformation about what it says on their website, which I remembered from several days ago when someone else posted about it (I don't remember who).

I hate that, and we see it done deliberately so often. It is a political and ratings tool, and we see it on both the left and the right, and it's disgusting. I am disgusted with most of the media and most of our politicians right now, so that is the background of my issues.

I posted the exact quote from the website. It's clear what they are saying. They did not say disrupt the nuclear family, they said disrupt the nuclear family requirement. They are pretty clear about what they're describing. It is not what that tweet said or implied.

Since people on here have posted about issues that US black community and cultures face on the whole as shown by statistics, encouraging its members to expand their thinking about who can be there for their children and parent them seems like it might be a positive move to improve lives and personal outcomes.

In terms of what they actually do in reality based on that line in the website, I have no idea. We have a lot of people in this country and the world that say nice things on a website and then do something different in real life. There are also probably a lot of people protesting for BLM right now that are protesting for what they think that phrase means or means to them, and have never even read the website of the formal movement, or researched the person that wrote it.

If you want to dislike blm or be angry at its supporters as a whole, that's your choice. My belief here is that it should be based on the real problems and issues, and not something that someone basically made up by cherry-picking words to quote without even using the main noun from the phrase just to make you angry.
I'm not angry at BLM or it's supporters. In fact definitely not it's supporters as the majority of them believe they are doing the right thing and their aim is noble in my opinion. I'm one hundred percent behind racial equality. I'd even attend a BLM protest to show my support for racial equality but I don't trust the organisation in terms of it's aims or where the money goes that is donated. I also strong believe in traditional family values and look at the family as the basic building block of society.