General Looting n Protesting n Minneapolis

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
T

The Big Guy

i bet there are some very trashy all-white neighborhoods in appalacia...
but don lemon was 100% correct in that video
Yea but it's mostly old rusted cars or appliances they used. Most people outside the cities burn their trash.

But it's getting crappy in the town's where theres apartment buildings. Trash everywhere

M

member 1013

Yea but it's mostly old rusted cars or appliances they used. Most people outside the cities burn their trash.

But it's getting crappy in the town's where theres apartment buildings. Trash everywhere
You should see the arab villages in Israel, and then Arab countries in general.

Mounds of the shit stacked against apartment buildings. Impromptu garbage dumps by the roadside.

I mean obviously da juice made all 400 million of them do it but still, it’s gross.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015

Mounds of the shit stacked against apartment buildings. Impromptu garbage dumps by the roadside.

I mean obviously da juice made all 400 million of them do it but still, it’s gross.
The way they live is really disgusting.

I donno if you know this @Lars Soros, but I spent a lot of time there, really just a not nice place.

steroid to heaven

Colonize the Sun
Dec 23, 2015

sounds like mexico