General Looting n Protesting n Minneapolis

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Just because you were unaware until now doesnt mean it was being ignored. I seen this on Reddit and it came up on my Google News links. Interesting enough, the arguement lead to both sides pulling out weapons.. and the police dont have a suspect. Hard to imagine it wasnt the crew she was arguing with but to make that statement without any evidence is misleading.

MartyLife

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Feb 7, 2020

Last year, The Root reported that Gov. Gavin Newsom signed Assembly Bill 392 into law. Also known as the “Stephon Clark Law,” the law requires that police officers use deadly force only when “necessary” as opposed to the previous law, which allowed the use of deadly force whenever officers thought it “reasonable.”

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
Fake news.

Why do you consistently change article titles you post here to make them more sensational?

Here is the real article title:
Leading Art Curator Resigns After Allegedly Saying He’d ‘Definitely Still Continue To Collect White Artists’
And mentioned within the article...
“Garells recently became the target of criticism after it emerged that he (as well as the museum’s director) had received no-interest home loans from the museum, which some saw as emblematic of its unequal treatment of employees. (Garells’s loan was worth $500,000.),” Artnet.com noted.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
Why do you consistently change article titles you post here to make them more sensational?
Why do you consistently change avatars/sn's to make them more sensational?

No one forces you to read and/or click on the content I posted. Ignoring me is always an option...

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
Why do you consistently change avatars/sn's to make them more sensational?

No one forces you to read and/or click on the content I posted. Ignoring me is always an option...
You didn’t answer me though, why do you complain about fake news and then go changing news article titles to make them more sensational?

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
I'm not in the media. I'm just a young pup under 90 posting on a small mma forum for shits n gigs...
You are misrepresenting the media when you sensationalize article titles and post propaganda articles (RT and Sputnik).

What motivates you to alter and sensationalize the news to fit the narrative you want people to see?

If the media is as biased as you claim it is, why do you feel the need to further exaggerate that bias?

#fake-and-deepinthecloset-news

Last edited: