General Looting n Protesting n Minneapolis

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
Reading more about the Austin shooting:

I really hate open carry.
Car guy is reported by many people as being aggressive towards the protesters. But then you get an increasing mob situation that is hard to deescalate. Bringing a rifle into that mix just adds more chaos and ups the ante.
Car guy is almost assuredly in the wrong given all the reports of him being a threat with his car, but without the guy open carrying I doubt the original gun shots would have occurred. When something is happening fast, its hard to tell if someone is just standing there with a rifle or a threat with that rifle. That's hard for cops and for others.
Also who the hell pulled their gun out and shot in a big crowd at a speeding away car?? Great way to kill another bystander.
Army Sergeant Says He Killed Austin Protester During Confrontation

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
A former coworker of mine went to Portland to see what was going on first-hand. She backs the protesters but stated that many of the protesters are homeless people that are setting up their tents downtown and are getting food and items as part of the protest.

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015
A former coworker of mine went to Portland to see what was going on first-hand. She backs the protesters but stated that many of the protesters are homeless people that are setting up their tents downtown and are getting food and items as part of the protest.
Same thing happened in CHAZ.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015

You don't say.....

Namaste
Another terrible source, I already spoke to you about using The Guardian....

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Another terrible source, I already spoke to you about using The Guardian....

Wouldn't a more accurate article title be "Peaceful night of protests after agents arrested all the trouble makers"?