General Looting n Protesting n Minneapolis

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

steroid to heaven

Colonize the Sun
Dec 23, 2015
did we discuss this yet?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIuQjjIte5s

wondering what the cops did
throwing coffee was lame, was it just the chick who threw coffee? cuz the dude got hit for it
i wear my mask in public but i dont berate others for not doing it
ps, i'd like to see her naked
i understand the anger over the coffee throw, but i'd be afraid the cops might bust me if i ht someone in the face for it. they were running away...

seems he hit the dude for something the chick did
ok: it says the cops were going to arrest the coffee throwers but the guy declined to press charges.

Last edited:

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
did we discuss this yet?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIuQjjIte5s

wondering what the cops did
throwing coffee was lame, was it just the chick who threw coffee? cuz the dude got hit for it
i wear my mask in public but i dont berate others for not doing it
ps, i'd like to see her naked
i understand the anger over the coffee throw, but i'd be afraid the cops might bust me if i ht someone in the face for it. they were running away...

seems he hit the dude for something the chick did
ok: it says the cops were going to arrest the coffee throwers but the guy declined to press charges.
that chick is a cunt. she got her pussy ass boyfriends nose broke because of her actions. i would have stepped on her neck when she jumped in and started ripping his shirt and swinging at him. those guys were minding their own business and trying to eat some burritos

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
that chick is a cunt. she got her pussy ass boyfriends nose broke because of her actions. i would have stepped on her neck when she jumped in and started ripping his shirt and swinging at him. those guys were minding their own business and trying to eat some burritos
A couple take aways. 1) If you're eating a burrito and someone disturbs you, that should be a capital crime. Like, if Jack Black with the burrito elected to pull a gun and waste Karen and Kevin. The cops should then show up, thank him for cleaning up the streets and tell him to have a nice day. Maybe give him the key to the city, but we don't know if these are like serial burrito disturbers or not. 2) Adult men should never wear slides in public. You need to be ready for any emergency at all times. You can't run in slides, and you sure as shit can't fight in them. Now, someone will try to make the case "I'll kick them off and fight/run/etc. barefoot!" Yeah, that's how you end up like John McClane. 3) Karen should throw a coffee on Kevin for not wearing a mask.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Adult men should never wear slides in public. You need to be ready for any emergency at all times. You can't run in slides, and you sure as shit can't fight in them.
this lol so much this. back in the day i got in a fight in fucking slides. luckily it was just a dust up in a parking lot with a crackhead . i was putting some groceries in my trunk and this fucker approached my gf and asked for money .she said no so he started calling her a cunt etc . we ended up throwing some punches and he started to run away .i tried to run after him in fucking slides and it wasnt happening . i kicked them off and ran about 100 feet and lost him .in the mean time i had stepped on a bunch of rocks and bruised the fuck out of the soles of my feet .now i wear slides to the beach and around the back yard but that is about it

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
this lol so much this. back in the day i got in a fight in fucking slides. luckily it was just a dust up in a parking lot with a crackhead . i was putting some groceries in my trunk and this fucker approached my gf and asked for money .she said no so he started calling her a cunt etc . we ended up throwing some punches and he started to run away .i tried to run after him in fucking slides and it wasnt happening . i kicked them off and ran about 100 feet and lost him .in the mean time i had stepped on a bunch of rocks and bruised the fuck out of the soles of my feet .now i wear slides to the beach and around the back yard but that is about it
I'll put them on to go out onto the back deck and sometimes when I take the trash out to the side of the road. Even then I don't normally do it. If there's some skunk or raccoon waiting for me, they aren't going to cut the mustard.

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019
M

member 3289

They were in violation of the mask ordinance in that city, but the woman and the man should have left enforcement of said ordinance to the police.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Not that this is surprising, but this is a terrible source, even by your standards.

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019
I know you meant this as a joke, but The Onion is probably no less factually correct than most of the crap you post.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
They were in violation of the mask ordinance in that city, but the woman and the man should have left enforcement of said ordinance to the police.
They could have just minded their own business and none of this would have ever happened.this corona virus has turned everyone into karens and snitches

M

member 3289

They could have just minded their own business and none of this would have ever happened.this corona virus has turned everyone into karens and snitches
They should have just called the police. There's nothing wrong with being a snitch when public health is on the line.