Personal Lost my dog today.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

gangsterkathryn

저승사자
Oct 20, 2015
They say that the dog is man's best friend. Not only is it true, but it needs to be acknowledged that we got so much more out of the deal it's incredible. I'm absolutely gutted for you but I'll make sure to give our girl some extra love tonight on behalf of your pup.
So much. Loving on my pets is the best feeling for us both.

Limpy

Banned
Oct 20, 2015
Losing a pet is one of the worst things about life. They are such kind and happy little dudes to us and once they’re gone you feel so empty.

gangsterkathryn @gangsterkathryn we’ve all been there as you have before. Head up and remember the fun times and your pup is happy again.

I lost my dog 11 years ago and I still think about him everyday but now it’s happy thoughts. You will eventually get there in time.

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I'm so sorry to hear that. Hope you're doing okay.
Thanks man. She was in rough shape. Was getting hard to watch her suffer. She had two big seizures before I put her on CBD. Maybe helped for a couple weeks, but ultimately she had another really nasty one. It was time.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Thanks man. She was in rough shape. Was getting hard to watch her suffer. She had two big seizures before I put her on CBD. Maybe helped for a couple weeks, but ultimately she had another really nasty one. It was time.
One of the hardest decisions a person will ever have to make. Sounds like you made the right one though, so try to take some solace in that.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
We lost our Dane today. She fell down the stairs this morning, we had to pick her up. She had a rough afternoon up and down, and ultimately fell right outside the vet when we got there, like she knew she didn’t have to fight to walk anymore. It was a tough decision, but it was time.

She was over 10 years old, which is up there for a Dane, especially a puppy mill one. We had her for exactly ten years and eight days.

We enjoyed a lovely afternoon in the sun and grass before going to the vet. She loved sitting out in that exact spot and rolling in the grass.

My house is definitely feeling empty tonight.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
We lost our Dane today. She fell down the stairs this morning, we had to pick her up. She had a rough afternoon up and down, and ultimately fell right outside the vet when we got there, like she knew she didn’t have to fight to walk anymore. It was a tough decision, but it was time.

She was over 10 years old, which is up there for a Dane, especially a puppy mill one. We had her for exactly ten years and eight days.

We enjoyed a lovely afternoon in the sun and grass before going to the vet. She loved sitting out in that exact spot and rolling in the grass.

Dog Heaven is full of slow, dumb cats that taste like bacon.

So sorry to hear.

Sorry buddy

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Sorry to hear this. Dogs are awesome.
What you did wasn't easy, but it was the right thing.

Hong Kong Phooey

Spreading The Coronavirus one Corona at a Time
Feb 12, 2015
just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor. Those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by. The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent. His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....