Louisville almost laid an egg

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

teamquestnorth

Lindland never cheated
Jan 27, 2015
Against UC Irvine. Crazy game with a huge letdown at the end.

Don't forgot The team I got taking the title plays Oklahoma State in 20 minutes.

Just goes to show that these east coast teams can't hang with the west coast guys.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Louisville fan here. Been busy all day, so I DVR'd this and stayed away from looking at scores today, etc. Just finished watching the game and about had a heart attack. I predicted this Louisville team would lose 8-10 games before the season started, so losing today wouldn't have shocked me at all. We just don't shoot it well enough, and we get nothing offensively out of our 5 spot. Zero. So I'll take the win, but I don't expect us to beat a solid, experienced, big Northern Iowa team.

teamquestnorth

Lindland never cheated
Jan 27, 2015
Louisville fan here. Been busy all day, so I DVR'd this and stayed away from looking at scores today, etc. Just finished watching the game and about had a heart attack. I predicted this Louisville team would lose 8-10 games before the season started, so losing today wouldn't have shocked me at all. We just don't shoot it well enough, and we get nothing offensively out of our 5 spot. Zero. So I'll take the win, but I don't expect us to beat a solid, experienced, big Northern Iowa team.
Lol sorry for almost ruining it for you. I wasn't thinking about spoilers.

teamquestnorth

Lindland never cheated
Jan 27, 2015
Oregon gets the honor of playing 1 seeded Wisconsin on Sunday. That should be interresting.

teamquestnorth

Lindland never cheated
Jan 27, 2015
Oregon has no big guys. Oklahoma State was dominating in the paint until the 2nd half when Oregon started clogging the lanes.

It was basically a 3 point shooting contest in the 2nd half and Oregon scraped by.

Wisconsin is a really good team. Definitely nervous.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Everyone is playing for second anyway. The NBDL team in Lexington has this locked up, unfortunately.

Priziesthorse

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Oregon has no big guys. Oklahoma State was dominating in the paint until the 2nd half when Oregon started clogging the lanes.

It was basically a 3 point shooting contest in the 2nd half and Oregon scraped by.

Wisconsin is a really good team. Definitely nervous.
Wisconsin is gonna be real tough for Oregon to beat. They score the majority of their points in the paint. They got that 7 foot ogre Kaminsky. Oregon is too small.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
ACC with 5 teams in the Sweet 16 my man. Best conference in basketball. LOL at the SEC and Big East.

teamquestnorth

Lindland never cheated
Jan 27, 2015
Good luck to Louisville.

Sucks that Oregon lost. Game was tied with 3 minutes left against Wisconsin. They did a good job of shutting Kaminsky down but had too many turnovers in the last few minutes