Love him, or hate him, but... (Conor)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I like the video
pretty funny
Dude is a real piece of work but the video was nice

Rest of his shtick lately isn't cool but that moment was good stuff

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Kumite.
Kumite.
Kumite.
You know. The way Ray Jackson behaves on the elevated pad dealie. That's just so awful. People like him and his fans are going to ruin the sanctity of men fighting in an illegal, no holds barred tournament.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
You know. The way Ray Jackson behaves on the elevated pad dealie. That's just so awful. People like him and his fans are going to ruin the sanctity of men fighting in an illegal, no holds barred tournament.
i await the 2nd coming of Chuan Ip Mung.

That's a man of class, who also fights other men in illegal/NHB matches

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
No, it's the same reason I always hated the Diaz bros, but since Conor started making 10 times more money than everyone else, they ALL tried to emulate him
why don't you like Nate? he does sock puppets with kids.

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Conor-“I was injured going into the fight,” McGregor said. “People were asking me when was the leg break – at what point did the leg break? Ask Dana White. Ask the UFC. Ask Dr. Davidson, the head doctor of the UFC. They knew. My leg – I had stress fractures in my leg going into that cage. There was debate about pulling the thing out because I was sparring without shin pads, and I was kicking. I kicked the knee a few times, so I had multiple stress fractures in the shin bone above the ankle, and then I had trouble with the ankle anyway throughout the years of fighting all the time. And I also was wrapping my ankle every training session. I even (did) a lot of training sessions when the ankle was sore – I still wouldn’t stop training."
Confirmed! Conor had a cracked skull going into the fight.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
About two days before the fight, I had a thread written out and ready to post here but our power went out, so it never got posted. I had predicted that Conor had stress fractures and would lose EXACTLY like it actually played out.
i jsut saw your flair on my post

i had assumed that your comment here was a subtle mockery of me. so i cracked up

but now im curious. did you really write out this prediction??

Mace

Prophet of poon
Oct 29, 2015
Which part of this fight is he looking to apply this excuse of a prior leg injury to? Entire fight, being on his back, fight ending? He had more on the line in this fight than almost any in his career and he knew that. He had existing tibia fractures and not only bounced around but kicked multiple times? Bullshit. If that were true he is legally retarded for kicking with it when he was so sure a knockout via hands was going to happen. My career was ended by a tibia/fibia and ankle injury that resulted in multiple operations over multiple years. One of them was to fix fractures in the tibia above hardware. My foot is fused to my leg with no ankle mobility. Those fractures hurt worse than the initial break and that was just walking. He wasn't training and then bouncing and kicking with them in a fight. Bullshit. Spurs maybe, tissue maybe, otherwise why do his damage control pictures he's now releasing have him wrapped and iced up to his knee. You lost, be a man for your kids and accept it.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Imagine singing and swinging on the nuts of a guy that celebrated Khabib beating you down?