Love him, or hate him, but... (Conor)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
I like Lioness but she will never be the crossover star that Ronda was
That's fine. She's a better champion (and easier to cheer for) than Ronda was. Nunes is an ATG, male or female, and for sure the women's GOAT. I love watching her fight, and her KO1 over Cyborg is one of the top 3 greatest one-round shootouts in MMA history.

??

Sugar Rey Palpatine

Jul 9, 2021
That's fine. She's a better champion (and easier to cheer for) than Ronda was. Nunes is an ATG, male or female, and for sure the women's GOAT. I love watching her fight, and her KO1 over Cyborg is one of the top 3 greatest one-round shootouts in MMA history.

??
Absolutely. I was a huge Rousey fan until her coaching stint on TUF. Afterwards I couldn't root for her. She brought casual fans but fans of the actual sport will always be around regardless of big name stars or not.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
Absolutely. I was a huge Rousey fan until her coaching stint on TUF. Afterwards I couldn't root for her. She brought casual fans but fans of the actual sport will always be around regardless of big name stars or not.
Yeah exactly the same for me. I knew she was a dick, but I didn't know just how much of a shitty, immature, narcissistic, toxic person she actually is. I mean, Miesha has clearly never done anything to warrant the sheer hatred Rousey displayed towards her.

I remember listening to Chael on Rogan's podcast talking about what a stupid bully Wanderlei is, and how Chael just couldn't get it through Wandy's head that going to Brazil to shoot TUF was him trying to give the UFC a good guy vs bad guy story all gift-wrapped. And that going to Brazil alone and getting jumped by Wandy and 6 of his Brazilian mates turns Chael into a sympathetic figure and Wandy into a shithead bully in his own country, in a show that was set up to make him look good. And that this is all a performance to sell a prize fight and make everybody involved richer and more famous. But Wandy is far too stupid to understand any of that.

Ronda gives off the same immature vibe, without necessarily being an actual simpleton like Wanderlei is. And of course, nobody in MMA history will ever handle losing as badly as she did.

??

Mace

Prophet of poon
Oct 29, 2015
His new yacht arrived to go with the old one.

View attachment 41725
That is beautiful. Too bad he's taken away the ability to look at it and say good for him. My Dad always told me two things when I started to have some success and make some good money. "Money is only important when you don't have any". And, "Respect commanded is lost on respect demanded". Maybe someone will teach him that before it's too late.

Tuc Ouiner

Posting Machine
May 19, 2016
Whatever happened to Conorsnutflea? Did he morph into Jorge's beard or some shit? Before dat me tink he wuz Rhonduz undies. Must be a shape shifter.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
NSAC affiliated doctors should be doing a better job they are out here letting people fight with brain and heart problems. the feds should fire what ever doctor that caught this and still cleared him to fight.
It's way more likely the king of excuses is full of crap than it is that the doctors looked the other way because he batted his eye lashes at them.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
It's way more likely the king of excuses is full of crap than it is that the doctors looked the other way because he batted his eye lashes at them.
Docs: that leg is full of stress fractures, it's barely holding together.
Kavanaugh: Understood, let's spam leg kicks with it for the first couple rounds.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
That guy is a fucking loon. He does not have a healthy mentality. Being obsessed with punishing yourself because you hate yourself is not a good way to live.

??
yea he's crazy but more to do with keeping your mind sharp than punishing yourself