Lower Back Pain

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

The EZ Life

Posting Machine
Aug 6, 2015
anyone know any good stretches or exercises that might help back pain in the lower right of my back ?

I don't know exactly how it started but I believe it was from boxing. Maybe overstretching something in my back when I throw a right cross is the cause or something..

I'll be able to go thru a session but then at the end if I'm working abs or bending over doing burpees or any other bent motion ill feel sharp pain there.
It keeps getting worse and worse and now I'm at the point where it's getting pretty intolerable and I'll probably take a break from working out until it's bettter

anyone know any good stretches or exercises that might help back pain in the lower right of my back ?

I don't know exactly how it started but I believe it was from boxing. Maybe overstretching something in my back when I throw a right cross is the cause or something..

I'll be able to go thru a session but then at the end if I'm working abs or bending over doing burpees or any other bent motion ill feel sharp pain there.
It keeps getting worse and worse and now I'm at the point where it's getting pretty intolerable and I'll probably take a break from working out until it's bettter

Please:
  • watch it first.
  • when you do it, really follow every little bit of instruction on the movements.
  • always do it while following along on this video.

SAJ

Posting Machine
Aug 2, 2015
I had lower right back pain too. Is it a cramp? Foam roller and tennis ball helped more than any stretch. It helped get rid of the tension

Try this stretch and once you are done transition to the 'child pose' position.

The EZ Life

Posting Machine
Aug 6, 2015
I had lower right back pain too. Is it a cramp? Foam roller and tennis ball helped more than any stretch. It helped get rid of the tension

Try this stretch and once you are done transition to the 'child pose' position.
Tennis ball sounds like good idea... gotta get right in that tender area I feel it in. I've just Been biofreezing and resting . Good suggestion , thanks

It's not a cramp, it's more like an aching pain. And then if I go thru a workout, by the end of it when I'm doing abs, it's a really sharp pain that basically immobilizes me from doing any kind of ab work

Please:
  • watch it first.
  • when you do it, really follow every little bit of instruction on the movements.
  • always do it while following along on this video.
Definitely will try this, Thanks . Only watched a little at the moment but It looks helpful and A nice little lower back workout too

Tennis ball sounds like good idea... gotta get right in that tender area I feel it in. I've just Been biofreezing and resting . Good suggestion , thanks

It's not a cramp, it's more like an aching pain. And then if I go thru a workout, by the end of it when I'm doing abs, it's a really sharp pain that basically immobilizes me from doing any kind of ab work

Definitely will try this, Thanks . Only watched a little at the moment but It looks helpful and A nice little lower back workout too
Everyone who has tried this routine still does it today. Watch the whole thing, drink a coffee while you do it. Do it. Profit.

The EZ Life

Posting Machine
Aug 6, 2015
Everyone who has tried this routine still does it today. Watch the whole thing, drink a coffee while you do it. Do it. Profit.
Just did the whole thing today.. the movement at 8:56 hurt my back to do so I layed off of it but other than that I feel the same burn in my lower back from that workout that I would get from doing heavy dead lifts lol.. pretty good stuff will try again this week

The comment section on this video is filled with praise

Just did the whole thing today.. the movement at 8:56 hurt my back to do so I layed off of it but other than that I feel the same burn in my lower back from that workout that I would get from doing heavy dead lifts lol.. pretty good stuff will try again this week

The comment section on this video is filled with praise
if it hurt your back then you should do it again properly :D

Lol the forms good but it hurts to twist my spine when I go in 1 direction versus the other that's the problem
hmmmm, that's interesting. I wonder if it would help to just replace that segment of it with an extended stretch in that position?
I hope you get it worked out cause those kinds of pains can be very nagging.
Keep us updated on what you've found works, please.
It's likely we all have felt or will feel the pain/problem you've got at the moment.

lamarclark09

Oct 20, 2022
There are many exercises that are the Best exercises to strengthen the lower back and spine first of all you have to stretch your body like Straight leg raise, Knee to chest stretch, Lower back rational stretch, Wall squats, Cat stretch, Bridge, Swan dive, and Crunch. After that, you make different postures like the Supine bridge, Bird Dog, Cat Camel, and Child's Pose. These exercises help you relieve lower back pain.