General Luke 10:18 - 18 And he said unto them, I beheld Satan fallen as lightning from heaven.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
Nice shirt Rock - we already know this guy went full Hollywood / sold his soul long ago:

sparkuri

I invented generators alongside Nikola Tesla
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I do not believe Satan and Lucifer are the same entities as "the church" believes.
Lucifer/illuminati/Venus etc. seems to be someone different by all accounts, and may be represented by the human hybrid male/female figure.

I cannot say for sure, but the churches seem to get a lot wrong both in regards to context, translation, theology and texts, not to mention canonizing errors imo.
Leaving out Enoch is imo a big one, and Esdras...Jubilees....Maccabees...
And regarding Enoch, now you've got Azazel bearing the weight of the abominations mentioned for orchestrating "doing this thing" on Mt. Hermon with the rest of the fallen Watchers.
Clearly the same spirit though.

Last edited:

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
Enock-O-Lypse Now! @Enock-O-Lypse Now!
You mean to tell me Louie The Lightning Bug is one of Satan’s minions?
I always thought this motherfucker was trying to save me from downed power lines. I feel like I’ve been had.
1663796798911.jpeg

Lukewarm Carl

TMMAC Addict
Aug 7, 2015
I do not believe Satan and Lucifer are the same entities as "the church" believes.
Lucifer/illuminati/Venus etc. seems to be someone different by all accounts, and may be represented by the human hybrid male/female figure.

I cannot say for sure, but the churches seem to get a lot wrong both in regards to context, translation, theology and texts, not to mention canonizing errors imo.
And regarding Enoch, now you've got Azazel bearing the weight of the abominations mentioned for orchestrating "doing this thing" on Mt. Hermon with the rest of the fallen Watchers.
IMG-20220921-WA0030.jpg

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015

I remember when agents of shield had a character named enoch they snuck a lot of occult stuff in that show

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
Ultimate Juiced to the Tits - TRT - HGH - Anvar - Tren - Compilation of Celebs Selling their souls!

coming soon...

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
You know what it is interesting about Melyssa ford at the beginning of that video she suffered a bad car accident which I think was a blood sacrifice that failed or some sort of rebirth ritual that the occult crowd of Hollywood likes to do tracy Morgan and will ferrell had similar car accidents.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Will Ferrell seems to be getting weirder and weirder after his accident someone is black mailing or coercing him or something. he is pro trans woke ideology now.