General Machine Install

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Or you could join the songs?

You will have to be a lot cooler tho. But there are some spots available after I fired taint and throb

Fat Hing Dinger

Hing dinging 24/7
Apr 10, 2018
Or you could join the songs?

You will have to be a lot cooler tho. But there are some spots available after I fired taint and throb
Joe doesn't join bullshit e gangs. Ask that prick Jehannum @Jehannum about what I did to his plat gaytion buddies. Randy and Hulk tried to get me to join that Resort Clippy crap and I declined. Joe stands alone.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
CNC Lathe kid. Only one there. Joe did that
Odd place for a lathe. There aren't any trees in Antarctica.

So someone found it cost effectice to cut down trees in either Russia or Canada, ship them to Antarctica so they can be milled, then have the finished material shipped back to the populated world so it could be sold.

Interesting business model.

What power source did the lathe run on?

Fat Hing Dinger

Hing dinging 24/7
Apr 10, 2018
Odd place for a lathe. There aren't any trees in Antarctica.

So someone found it cost effectice to cut down trees in either Russia or Canada, ship them to Antarctica so they can be milled, then have the finished material shipped back to the populated world so it could be sold.

Interesting business model.

What power source did the lathe run on?
Penguin shit aka guano

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Joe doesn't join bullshit e gangs. Ask that prick Jehannum @Jehannum about what I did to his plat gaytion buddies. Randy and Hulk tried to get me to join that Resort Clippy crap and I declined. Joe stands alone.
Listen, gayboy, this isn't sherdog. The MoDs don't run this shit the songs do. And unless you wanna be pink you pay your damn respect to our leader.

#freeSong2

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
It's like internet Thailand, but harder to post pics

Fat Hing Dinger

Hing dinging 24/7
Apr 10, 2018
Listen, gayboy, this isn't sherdog. The MoDs don't run this shit the songs do. And unless you wanna be pink you pay your damn respect to our leader.

#freeSong2
the mods don't run shit on aherdog, just a bunch of snitching cock pricking faggots