General Machine Install

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
the mods don't run shit on aherdog, just a bunch of snitching cock pricking big meanies
Every member here is a Mod on Sherdog — call me DrunkenMeatFist my boy MeatFist gots all the documents

We jumped Wamrage for being to beta

Petey and MadMick sucked me off to get to the top..you gotta do what you gotta do..look at them now.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
ECC170 @ECC170

Wait did I really guess right? I had an original copy of 7 day theory I got from a used music store in America when I was a kid. I sold it to some cunt at school when I needed tobacco money tho

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
ECC170 @ECC170

Wait did I really guess right? I had an original copy of 7 day theory I got from a used music store in America when I was a kid. I sold it to some cunt at school when I needed tobacco money tho
?

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Joe doesn't join bullshit e gangs. Ask that prick Jehannum @Jehannum about what I did to his plat gaytion buddies. Randy and Hulk tried to get me to join that Resort Clippy crap and I declined. Joe stands alone.
Joe seems a little more like he'd fit in with the hacks over at sherdog. If he stepped himself up a couple levels maybe the UG. Joe's a long way off from TMMAC quality though.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Found out yesterday that I'm moving from an Individual Contributor to a Global Strategic Contributor.

Job title TBD. Compensation discussion at annual budget time.
smh.

Fat Hing Dinger

Hing dinging 24/7
Apr 10, 2018
Every member here is a Mod on Sherdog — call me DrunkenMeatFist my boy MeatFist gots all the documents

We jumped Wamrage for being to beta

Petey and MadMick sucked me off to get to the top..you gotta do what you gotta do..look at them now.
their all cocksucking snitching woman