Mackenzie Dern: ‘I can guarantee’ I won’t miss weight again

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
The same way that you don't have to defend Artem and Dillon because you too enjoy the taste of an Irishman's cock and balls...... I bet you have a closet filled with shiny shirts that you wear while banging your gimp HVD, don't you?..... Yeah ya do fuck boi, yeah ya do.

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
The same way that you don't have to defend Artem and Dillon because you too enjoy the taste of an Irishman's cock and balls...... I bet you have a closet filled with shiny shirts that you wear while banging your gimp HVD, don't you?..... Yeah ya do fuck boi, yeah ya do.
Why are you bringing me in on this argument old man, I agree with you this time. The fighter bashing in this thread is out of control.

M

member 603

Why are you bringing me in on this argument old man, I agree with you this time. The fighter bashing in this thread is out of control.
Remember, it's the joke we play... Sssshhhh, they think it's real........ Oh fuck, waitaminute

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I can't wait to see Mackenzie "Big Mac" Dern show us her next level when fighting in shape. All these comments about her being lazy and out of shape may or may to be true since committing to MMA but her 7-0 record speaks for itself. She's admitted her short comings, paid a hefty fine, voluntarily gave her opponent a chunk of her winnings even after Cooper refused to shake hands and trash talked her and is now promising to not let weight cutting be an issue again. I mean what else could you ask of her? We all have our vices. If Dern can show up out of shape and still drop chicks with her hands (keep in mind shes supposed to be a one dimensional bjj practitioner) then personally I can't wait to see her at 100%. This is like Jon Jones and how he didn't train between fights and just partied, did drugs and would get black out drunk days before his fight and still kick ass. Meanwhile the rest of the division is crying about being bumped in ranks, not getting the attention they deserve, posting all the ass shots possible on social media and still don't get the headlines and win bonuses like Mackenzie lol. Try and keep up girls!!

And that's eating your face off then kicking the shit out of your opponent!!

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
I can't wait to see Mackenzie "Big Mac" Dern show us her next level when fighting in shape. All these comments about her being lazy and out of shape may or may to be true since committing to MMA but her 7-0 record speaks for itself. She's admitted her short comings, paid a hefty fine, voluntarily gave her opponent a chunk of her winnings even after Cooper refused to shake hands and trash talked her and is now promising to not let weight cutting be an issue again. I mean what else could you ask of her? We all have our vices. If Dern can show up out of shape and still drop chicks with her hands (keep in mind shes supposed to be a one dimensional bjj practitioner) then personally I can't wait to see her at 100%. This is like Jon Jones and how he didn't train between fights and just partied, did drugs and would get black out drunk days before his fight and still kick ass. Meanwhile the rest of the division is crying about being bumped in ranks, not getting the attention they deserve, posting all the ass shots possible on social media and still don't get the headlines and win bonuses like Mackenzie lol. Try and keep up girls!!

And that's eating your face off then kicking the shit out of your opponent!!

La Paix @BirdWatcher defending Dern from the haters.

SickEye

"Sim sala bim bamba sala do saladim"
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Fuck the naysayers. She's the future. Bet the farm.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
She is the future champ. It is a guarantee if she sticks with it.