Mackenzie Dern misses weight; didn't warn opponent; Colby calls her a slob

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
Who in here has been on her nuts? She's not only a disgrace to MMA, but to all martial artists.
I was, but she has lost me on this one. She needs to give up mma until she is ready to take it seriously. Missing weight effects not just her but her opponent even more.

Nov 21, 2015
Some desperate fools think she's hot, but I haven't seen many fans of her fighting.
Yeah I get she's kinda cute but people over do it. Its obvious she cares nothing
about MMA to those that want to actually look objectively.

I knew this was gonna happen. It does suprise me she didn't have the courtesy to tell
her opponent not to starve herself cuz she had no intentions of making weight.

Thats some bullshit man

benjo0101

TMMAC Addict
Jun 13, 2016
They shouldn't sanction this fight really. Gives license to ridiculous misses bring allowed for relatively small financial penalty.

She's hilariously unprofessional. It's like she ignores advice because she knows better.

Nov 21, 2015
Some desperate fools think she's hot, but I haven't seen many fans of her fighting.
To be fair, I actually liked her fighting myself. She isn't scared to stand in the center
and throw. Its just her attitude I don't care for. Won't be long before BLAF makes her
move up.

I don't see Egg putting up with this shit even for her

Nov 21, 2015
They shouldn't sanction this fight really. Gives license to ridiculous misses bring allowed for relatively small financial penalty.

She's hilariously unprofessional. It's like she ignores advice because she knows better.
Yeah its beyond unfair. This is the same shit Cyborg got all kinds of hate for

aghof

an person
Apr 15, 2015
give her a break guys, it's easy to turn to a comforting crutch like overeating when confronted with the Herculean task of learning a brand-new language as an adult