Major Transformation

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
Ok so I am training this guy and we decided after me hounding him lol that August 1st we are starting his real Diet. I will be cooking the food for him (I offer that service to my clients who are lazy and won't cook lol) and he will eat the food and just follow the routine I give him on the days we don't meet. I am going to bump this thread in 16 weeks from then to post his before and after. It will be sick. Go to my Instagram to see some of my other before and afters. Some clients won't let me post there's haha. @Newimagepersonaltraining

Lord Vutulaki

Banned
Jan 16, 2015
Ok so I am training this guy and we decided after me hounding him lol that August 1st we are starting his real Diet. I will be cooking the food for him (I offer that service to my clients who are lazy and won't cook lol) and he will eat the food and just follow the routine I give him on the days we don't meet. I am going to bump this thread in 16 weeks from then to post his before and after. It will be sick. Go to my Instagram to see some of my other before and afters. Some clients won't let me post there's haha. @Newimagepersonaltraining
IN

Lord Vutulaki

Banned
Jan 16, 2015
Yeah man it's going to be great. It's not that this guy is super fat but he is short and has a gut and once he gets lean it will change his whole look. I want this guy to go out and get some pussy after lol

Good stuff. How much to write me a budget bulking diet? I can give you pricesfor all the staples. You're a great trainer plus a jew, minus well use all ypur skill sets here lol

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
Do you trust him to stick to it?

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
Good stuff. How much to write me a budget bulking diet? I can give you pricesfor all the staples. You're a great trainer plus a jew, minus well use all ypur skill sets here lol
If you're really interested you can PM me and we can go over it.

Lord Vutulaki

Banned
Jan 16, 2015
I must have blocked someone who happens to be commenting in this thread because mostly appears like Pitbull9 @Pitbull3744 is talking to himself lol
Hahahaha yeah you got upset when I pointed out that males are physically superior to females at combat even when they of equal size.

You know the fact that there are weight and gender classes lol

Of course you won't see this, ignorance is bliss as they say. All the best.