Society Making Facebook rants in uniform is real smart

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
Hey Splinty @Splinty

You should put on your uniform and then go to your main hospital and stand in front of the sign for the building and post something similar.

Viral like whoa!

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
She's a senior nco yo!

Now listen here Splinty @Splinty

You should respek her.

I wouldn't. Because she's a cunt.

But you should

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
She looks Hispanic. If that's the case I'm pretty sure things will die down quick. I've seen this exact same shizz on YouTube only the girl actually says a racial slur but people were like "Puerto Ricans just use that word" and the world did not fall over.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
She looks Hispanic. If that's the case I'm pretty sure things will die down quick. I've seen this exact same shizz on YouTube only the girl actually says a racial slur but people were like "Puerto Ricans just use that word" and the world did not fall over.
Bullshit she's Hispanic. Lol.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
I like that she struggles to remain professional amd nothing says professional like a Facebook rant.

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
Are Koreans minorities?
Yes but not really the cool minorities. We still get less crap than white people for ethnic insensitivity but It's black and Hispanic people that get the pass with insulting each other.

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
Not smart to rant and post like that, but I don't think she said anything bad. So she has noticed/perceived that some of her black subordinates don't treat her with respect... how is that racist? If some black sergeant made a similar post about some white subordinates, he/she would be a hero. The subject of race just seems to make everyone go insane and throw logic out the window.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
Yes but not really the cool minorities. We still get less crap than white people for ethnic insensitivity but It's black and Hispanic people that get the pass with insulting each other.

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
That's true, Jennifer Lopez's fine ass dropped an N-bomb in one of her songs.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Not smart to rant and post like that, but I don't think she said anything bad. So she has noticed/perceived that some of her black subordinates don't treat her with respect... how is that racist? If some black sergeant made a similar post about some white subordinates, he/she would be a hero. The subject of race just seems to make everyone go insane and throw logic out the window.
Military environment. You are all one and all one unit. If I took anything from her rant it's that she cannot lead people. And further she bitches about being unable to.

I'd think the same of anyone who posted that.

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
Military environment. You are all one and all one unit. If I took anything from her rant it's that she cannot lead people. And further she bitches about being unable to.

I'd think the same of anyone who posted that.
This is true, and a great example of why women shouldn't be leaders in the military. They go crazy over everything, PMSing all over the place, etc.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

Her subordinates are disrespectful to her and she can't be the adult in the room like she is supposed to as an NCO.
The nature of the military's is you take a cross-section of America. You have a lot of smart and a lot of dumb people all together and the same rank.
As a leader your job is to develop people. If her subordinates are being disrespectful and out of turn she owes them counseling and corrective action.

A Facebook rant that they were disrespectful to her and it makes her angry and her primary recourse is to bottle it up and let it out on video says that she's not doing those things above -- counseling and corrective action.

More than anywhere else in life, the military might be the easiest place as a leader to correct your subordinates. If you follow the rules, and many ways you literally own them. They can't say no. They can't quit.

If the sergeant thinks it's hard when she has a 100% captive audience she's going to be in for a rude awakening in the civilian World later on.

Changing races here wouldn't make anybody a hero. They'd still be a bad leader.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
This is true, and a great example of why women shouldn't be leaders in the military. They go crazy over everything, PMSing all over the place, etc.
Some women make great leaders.

Not this one tho. She is an idiot and over emotional. While also completely stupid for posting this and thinking it would fly.

Also I can't think of any great woman leaders but I'm sure there are some.

Probably

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
Her subordinates are disrespectful to her and she can't be the adult in the room like she is supposed to as an NCO.
The nature of the military's then you take a cross-section of America and have a lot of smart a lot of dumb people all together and the same rank.
As a leader your job is to develop people. If her subordinates are being disrespectful and out of turn she owes them counseling and corrective action.

A Facebook rant that they were disrespectful to her and it makes her angry and her primary recourse is to bottle it up and let it out on video says that she's not doing those things above -- counseling and corrective action.

More than anywhere else in life, the military might be the easiest place as a leader to correct your subordinates. If you follow the rules, and many ways you literally own them. They can't say no. They can't quit.

If the sergeant thinks it's hard when she has a 100% captive audience she's going to be in for a rude awakening in the civilian World later on.

Changing races here wouldn't make anybody a hero. They'd still be a bad leader.

I'm not saying bae isn't a bad leader or this wasn't a dumb thing to do, but I imagine the outrage about this video was not caused by her being a bad leader, but rather the race of those she was criticizing, and for sure a racial reversal would make all the difference.