Malignaggi on "Fat Fuck Dana White"

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
Malignaggi: There’s no Ali Act in MMA because of Dana White
Milan Ordoñez
Paulie Malignaggi’s rift with the MMA community has now gone beyond Conor McGregor and his team. After Dana Whitereleased the much buzzed-about sparring clips late last week, “Magic Man” is now beefing with the UFC president, as well.

In fact, Malignaggi also put White on blast via Twitter, for releasing the controversial clips. On Monday’s MMA Hour episode, he was once again vocal, this time about how UFC fighters are being treated.

“I never liked the guy. I don’t think he treats the fighters fairly,” Malignaggi told Ariel Helwani (via MMA Fighting). “I don’t think he treats the UFC fighters fairly. There’s no Ali Act in MMA because of him mainly, first and foremost. He’s one of the guys trying to prevent it from happening."

The Ali Act basically levels the playing field between promoters and fighters and gives the latter more leverage when it comes to negotiating contracts. It is already in effect in boxing but has yet to be implemented in MMA.

White recently spoke about how Malignaggi was given a “one-way beating”during the sparring sessions with McGregor. But from his end, the former two-weight world champion does not really think that much about White, or anything he says.

“That fat f--k Dana White. The Pillsbury Doughboy. You put a white hat on him and give him a white shirt, he looks like the Pillsbury Doughboy,” Malignaggi said. “I just want to punch him in his belly button, so he can go ‘hoo hoo hoo,’ like that little laugh from the Pillsbury Doughboy, you know?”

Continued,

Malignaggi: Dana is why there’s no Ali Act in MMA

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
Lyin' PauLIE MalilLIAR needs to STFU, look in the mirror, and sit his lying ass down.