Man accusing krazy horse of rape gets choked and says hes a n*ggerlover

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
Yea but the rizin win was the GOAT post fight interview. Skip to 3:10 Theres honestly nothing close I can think of. My balls was hot is no match
That was the best Prefight / Post Fight shit talk I’ve seen!

KrazyHorse was money that night ....going hard on Candylei.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
They have had way more backstage instances then this. The supposed knock was right after this video. Bennet wakes up and i guess sucker punches wandy and kos him. Wandy's like 40lb heavier and on top of the work at the time

Krazy horse also claims that during that obvious video edit they jumped him. It's hard to say cause hes crazy but I wouldnt be surprised if they did

I don’t really believe Krazy Horses version mainly because after this incident Wanderlei went out and merked Arona I believe??

But who knows it could have happened ...maybe Krazy horse caught Wanderlei off guard as Wand didn’t expect a punch to come.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I don’t really believe Krazy Horses version mainly because after this incident Wanderlei went out and merked Arona I believe??

But who knows it could have happened ...maybe Krazy horse caught Wanderlei off guard as Wand didn’t expect a punch to come.
that is fine
as long as you believe Quadros tuned up Rogan off of a urinal with a sneaky high kick

T

The Big Guy

I agree the only thing hurting wandy those days was cro cop and hunt

Haulport

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
He's such a POS but he is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO God damn entertaining, LOLOLOLOL

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
A fucking bic pen would beat krazy horse
BJ has the greatest losing streak in UFC history.

Fact

If I said BJ is the biggest can In the history of the UFC I wouldn't be lying. It's a 100% fact

Obviously you have to take his prior glory into consideration, but facts are facts. They are indisputable

T

The Big Guy

Fact

If I said BJ is the biggest can In the history of the UFC I wouldn't be lying. It's a 100% fact

Obviously you have to take his prior glory into consideration, but facts are facts. They are indisputable
Penns losing streak in the ufc

Bennett is on a 10+ losing streak outside the ufc

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016

Fact

so which fighter did he beat that made you this way? :D

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
its crazy when you think about it. BJ Penns last victory over the ghost of matt hughes was 10 years ago

T

The Big Guy

its crazy when you think about it. BJ Penns last victory over the ghost of matt hughes was 10 years ago
What fucks people up at the betting window is that he finished him in 21 seconds to finish the trilogy. When he fought siver he almost won. They gifted him that perfect fight and he was so tenative he lost a dec after he got a knockdown.