Man Arrested for Eating Bald Eagle

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
I am about to tell an awful story, but back in the 70's my Dad was in a car with a couple of his buddies, and the guy driving who I still know today was heading down some two lane hwy when a bald eagle lands on the road in the other lane to check out an animal carcass or something............in an instant Kenny swerves over and smokes the fucking bird! "WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT YOU FUCKING IDIOT?!?!?"

They weren't too pleased, but when pressed for an explanation all he could offer up was "I don't know, it was a reaction!" I know right, what a defense.

Years later, late 80's, Kenny was on his way home in the early breakfast hours after a long night on New Year's Eve somewhere in Toronto, still hungover and groggy as fuck I'm sure when he smoked some East Indian man at a bus stop and killed him. Not funny! He went to jail for a couple of years, and apparently the man had stepped off the curb when he was hit, but I've often wondered how much of that was "just a reaction."
hes the reason you teach kids to look both ways...

P

Punch

I don't share the outrage personally. Animal, man, decipticon IDGAF. Fuck with my livelihood and see if you don't end up with something loud at'cha.

sgotwalks

First 100
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
hes the reason you teach kids to look both ways...
Dude, knowing Kenny all my life, he is also the reason you teach kids to stay in school, crime doesn't pay, don't do drugs, always wear a condom, think things through, don't stay out too late, eat your vegetables, gambling doesn't pay...........etc., etc., etc........

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
"OH MY GOD KENNY killed that pedestrian..YOU BASTARD!"...in my Southpark voice

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
meh I think killing whales is a worse offense ,whales are majestic AF in person. eagle would probably taste bad.

BJTT-Rizzo

Tanaka Clan
Feb 16, 2015
They're all over the place around here. I never used to see them growing up. Same thing with bears. Both have made a huge comeback in MN.