Man arrested twice for stealing the same car

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015
Source: Police arrest Portland man for allegedly stealing rental car tw - KPTV - FOX 12

PORTLAND, OR (KPTV) -

A Portland man is behind bars again after he claimed a rental car he had previously stolen one week earlier, police said.

Police said on November 25, 29-year-old Christopher Dizer was arrested after he allegedly stole a rental car from a National Rental lot at the Portland airport.

After he was arrested, officials had the rental car towed to a Speed’s Towing lot until the rental company could recover it.

But once Dizer was released, he went to the towing lot and claimed that the car was his.

The towing company said they did not realize the car was stolen because Dizer had all of the right paperwork.

Police caught up with Dizer on Monday night and arrested him again. They said he admitted that he had used fake papers to take the car.

Dizer will appear in court later this month.

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015
mysticmac @mysticmac

You back home now bud? how was the rest of your trip?
Nope, I arrived in Canberra today.

After we met, me and my buddy headed north up the coast, hit a bunch of beaches, and camped out at a couple of national parks. Then we headed back to Sydney for a night and stayed with my friend's cousin and her boyfriend who is a brewer at a craft brewery in the area. He was able to take us to some great beer spots and then we watched Mad Max. We've spent the past couple of days on the coast south of Sydney, did some hiking in the forrest, hit more beaches, and camped out at some beach parks.

Everything has been great, and I'm not even sunburned yet!

My friends had nothing but good things to say about you. You're an awesome guy, and it was fun to meetup. My friend's brother keeps asking about boxing gyms in the area now, lol!

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
Rental car companies typically have very common cars. Was this the only Chrysler 300 in all of Portland?

Lord Vutulaki

Banned
Jan 16, 2015
Nope, I arrived in Canberra today.

After we met, me and my buddy headed north up the coast, hit a bunch of beaches, and camped out at a couple of national parks. Then we headed back to Sydney for a night and stayed with my friend's cousin and her boyfriend who is a brewer at a craft brewery in the area. He was able to take us to some great beer spots and then we watched Mad Max. We've spent the past couple of days on the coast south of Sydney, did some hiking in the forrest, hit more beaches, and camped out at some beach parks.

Everything has been great, and I'm not even sunburned yet!

My friends had nothing but good things to say about you. You're an awesome guy, and it was fun to meetup. My friend's brother keeps asking about boxing gyms in the area now, lol!

Sounds like you're having a great time man good to.hear.

Weather is looking good for you too.

Tell your friend if they need help finding a gym to call me always happy to help.

Let me know if you want to get a beer on your way out. Save travels .

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015
Sounds like you're having a great time man good to.hear.

Weather is looking good for you too.

Tell your friend if they need help finding a gym to call me always happy to help.

Let me know if you want to get a beer on your way out. Save travels .
Will do. I'll PM you some details.