man attacked an employee of a Japanese restaurant with nunchucks

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015

David Fisher, 40, was arrested Thursday.

West Palm Beach police said Fisher was a patron at Sumo Restaurant, 6901 Okeechobee Blvd., on March 18 when he left without paying his tab. A restaurant employee approached Fisher outside the restaurant, telling him that he hadn't paid.

Fisher became angry and reached inside of his car, according to the arrest report. He pulled out a pair of nunchucks and began swinging them.

"I was trained by Marines," Fisher told the employee, according to the report. "And I will kill you."

The employee started to run, but Fisher chased him with the nunchucks still swinging, police said. The employee retreated inside and Fisher got back in his car. Before he left, someone was able to grab his license plate number.

Police located the car at Fisher's residence. In between the driver's seat and the passenger's side were the nunchucks in plain view, according to the report.

Investigators tried contacting Fisher on numerous occasions, according to the report, but were unable to do so. Later that month, the restaurant employee who was attacked identified Fisher from a photograph.

He is charged with assault with a deadly weapon and is being held at the Palm Beach County Jail without bail.

sgotwalks

First 100
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Tried to beat 'em at their own game. I realize Bruce Lee is not Japanese but where is he when you need him?

Also, what kind of piece of shit tries to steal a meal and wants to beat your ass for calling him on it. There is only one way to get caught stealing a meal and it is to accuse your accoster of touching your limp penis, and then compliment them on knowing their judo well. Afterwards, you eat the beef because you are guilty, then you go for another succulent chinese meal.

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
While I agree he's an asshole to attack someone when he's the one that stole from their place of business, I do have to question the being held without bail.

Dude should at least have an option to be bailed out, it's not like there was anyone hurt.