Man charged with having sex with dog

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015

A Geneva man faces an animal cruelty charge after police charged him with having sex with his wife's dog.

Geneva Police Capt. Ricky Morgan confirmed Geneva police officers arrested Jonathan Edward Medley, 39, of Geneva, and charged him with misdemeanor animal cruelty.

Morgan said Medley’s wife first reported the offense to the Geneva Police Department on Thursday.

“He was mad at his wife because she paid more attention to the dog than him so he had sex with the dog,” Morgan said. “She actually thought he was having an affair with another woman and hid a recording device. She learned he was in fact molesting the dog.”

Morgan said the victim of the crime was a male Shih Tzu belonging to his wife. He said the dog suffered injuries from the offense, and was taken to a local veterinarian for treatment. Morgan said the injuries suffered by the dog might lead to euthanization.

According to the dogbreedinfo.com website, an adult Shih Tzu typically weighs between 9 and 16 pounds. The website refers to the breed as an alert, lively and little dog.

Morgan said officers arrested Medley late Friday night. Medley was booked into the Geneva County Jail on $535 cash bail.

Morgan said Medley was only charged with a misdemeanor because there is no longer a bestiality law in Alabama.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
If he's fucking a shih tzu then he's got a tinyyyyyyy dick.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
If he's fucking a shih tzu then he's got a tinyyyyyyy dick.
Don't even want to think about this at all...............in the nicest way possible, could he not have found something else to bang like maybe another woman? Call me old fashioned, but sheeeeeeeeeeeeit, mentally disturbed is the only explanation.........

P

Punch

Another one, eh? Jeeze. I imagine the dog had an expression something like this:

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
Maybe the bitch seduced him. Fellas got to be careful these days. These bitches can be scandalous. Too soon???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk