General Man charged with hiding over $1G in drug money in rectum

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015

Pattreon Stokes is being charged with stuffing over $1,000 into his rectum to try and hide it from police.
(MARION COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE)
according to the Marion County Sheriff's Office.

The 26-year-old was pulled over by authorities for speeding early Saturday morning. The deputy who pulled Stokes over smelled marijuana coming from inside the car and a search was carried out. Cops found 197 grams of methamphetamine, rock cocaine and 4 grams of heroin.

A small scale, a small amount of marijuana and a large amount of money were also found. Stokes also had a 7-month-old child in the car at the time.

However, when deputies later showed up to collect the money Stokes had on him, they discovered the cash was gone. Stokes allegedly claimed it had already been collected.

That's when deputies noticed a couple of $20 bills spilling out from his — how do we put this delicately? — buttocks.

The Marion County Sheriff's Office then briefly explained what happened next in an amusing Facebook post.

"After a necessary but undesirable process for everyone involved, MCSO Detention Deputies located $1,090.00 in U.S. currency hidden in Stokes' rectum. Judging from Stokes' mug shot, he looks pretty "bummed" about the whole situation…" the Facebook post read.

The page also joked about the cashiers in Marion County, saying they'd understand if they chose to use gloves on the job from now on.

Stokes was charged with smuggling contraband into a detention facility, trafficking methamphetamine, trafficking heroin, possession of cocaine with the intent to sell, manufacture or deliver, possession of marijuana and possession of drug equipment.

Nemo?

Too weird to live, too rare to die.
Dec 2, 2015
I always say if you do meth... you're just a hop skip and a jump away from using your butt as a tool and a pleasure button.

TalkingLeaf

Nov 4, 2015
Won't be long til that money is back in circulation. Think about that every time you handle a twenty.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I always say if you do meth... you're just a hop skip and a jump away from using your butt as a tool and a pleasure button.

Is the reverse true as well?
I don't want to get hooked on meth

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
he only wanted 1,000 single dollars bills so he could recreate Sadako and the thousand paper cranes

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
I knew a guy who used to stick a dollar in his ass to give to panhandlers.

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
I did buy 2 dollar bills from coworkers so I could ask the fornigners who owned the liquor store "You don't mind if I drop a deuce on you?", barely speaking American, they never got the joke, but it was for my amusement, not theirs.