Lifestyle Man comes back in time

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
self-proclaimed 'time traveller from the year 2030' has released a video he claims to be of Las Vegas in 100 years time.

A clip that appeared on Youtube channel Apex TVshowed a man, known only as Noah, discussing his experiences 'from the future'.

p:nth-of-type(2)","sizes":[[8,8]],"hideOnSensitiveArticle":true,"relativePos":"after","additionalClass":"in-article","name":"div-gpt-ad-vip-slot","type":"VIP"}" data-gpt-placeholder="" data-response-start="1520.45" data-type="gpt" style="background-image: initial; background-position: initial; background-size: initial; background-repeat: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; overflow: hidden; z-index: 1; color: rgb(20, 20, 20); font-family: "Open Sans", sans-serif; height: 8px; max-height: 8px;">
He shows what he claims is footage from 2120 and tells viewers he came back to 2018 after a failed top secret mission.

And Noah reckons his video clearly shows the impact global warming will have in the future.

He explained: "The red clouds are global warming. You can see it’s everywhere.

“I can remember it being incredibly hot.

"I am pretty sure they are working on it in the future.”

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
With no end to the Brexit mess in sight, you’d have to be a time traveller to know what Britain will look like after leaving the EU.

And that's exactly what Noah, who claims to be from the year 2030, says he is.

p:nth-of-type(2)","sizes":[[8,8]],"hideOnSensitiveArticle":true,"relativePos":"after","additionalClass":"in-article","name":"div-gpt-ad-vip-slot","type":"VIP"}" data-gpt-placeholder="" data-response-start="2738.000000012107" data-type="gpt" data-requested="3561.500000068918" data-google-query-id="CJ3vsqXfkuACFRPl7Qod32EDuQ" data-timer-slot-rendered="7693.2000000961125" data-rendered-width="8" data-rendered-height="8" data-response-end="8162.899999995716" data-viewable="true" style="background-image: initial; background-position: initial; background-size: initial; background-repeat: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; overflow: hidden; z-index: 1; color: rgb(20, 20, 20); font-family: "Open Sans", sans-serif; height: 8px; max-height: 8px;">
His latest 'prediction' is about what the country will look like in 11 years time - by which point Parliament may actually have come to an agreement about what happens next.

For the 52 percent of Brits who voted to Leave, however, Noah’s news might not be welcome.

In the video, the pixelated figure claims that, despite Brexit , the UK will re-join forces with the EU again as par of a European superstate

"I have come back to tell you guys the truth and everything there is to know about the future", claimed Noah to the paranormal investigations YouTube channel, ApexTV.

p:nth-of-type(6)","type":"performPlaceholder","relativePos":"after"}" data-placeholder-placeholder="" data-response-start="2739.600000088103" data-type="placeholder" style="background-image: initial; background-position: initial; background-size: initial; background-repeat: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(20, 20, 20); font-family: "Open Sans", sans-serif;">
"There’s a lot for me to say. First thing, the United Kingdom actually comes back into the European Union.
Presumably referring to his point in time, he goes on to say "everyone knows [the UK] left a while ago now," before claiming the country returns before 2030.

“The thing about the European Union in the future is all the countries in the EU actually converge together into one giant country, and the UK kind of acts like a district in this giant country,’ he continued.

He says the UK returns to the EU and forms a superstate (Image: YouTube/ApexTV)
Inside detention unit where Jon Venables spent eight years for James Bulger murder
Including the likes of Germany, Spain, France and Denmark in the plans, Noah claims other nations will supposedly follow suit in the trend of merging borders - much to the dismay of Brexiteers everywhere.

A new currency will also apparently be introduced by the superstate, making both the Pound and Euro obsolete.

Noah also warned of drastic changes to the UK’s temperature as global warming accelerates in the coming years, bearing with it irrevocable change.

Noah's claims of a borderless continent won't be welcomed news for 52% of Britain (Image: Getty)
"It does significantly change, the United Kingdom’s temperature," he says.

“Global warming is a very bad thing that we have, and I don’t know what to tell you guys.

“You need to change something right now if you don’t want the temperature and everything to change.”

In another audacious claim, Noah says Britons will also have a chip implanted into their heads, helping to increase brain-capacity up to six times over.

Not all viewers of the YouTube video were convinced(Image: YouTube/ApexTV)
Another chip will be placed into civilian’s wrists too, regulating both physical and mental health.

Jan 21, 2015
This is a great thread!

I remember when John Titor appeared in the early days of the internet, lots of fun.

I know Time Travel is real because I have done it myself. I only did it once though and I don't plan on doing it again, not unless I really need to. I fear not being able to come back, got wife and kids here you know

Here are a few pictures:
(I have more)

Here is me with my future self:

Last edited:

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
With no end to the Brexit mess in sight, you’d have to be a time traveller to know what Britain will look like after leaving the EU.

And that's exactly what Noah, who claims to be from the year 2030, says he is.

p:nth-of-type(2)","sizes":[[8,8]],"hideOnSensitiveArticle":true,"relativePos":"after","additionalClass":"in-article","name":"div-gpt-ad-vip-slot","type":"VIP"}" data-gpt-placeholder="" data-response-start="2738.000000012107" data-type="gpt" data-requested="3561.500000068918" data-google-query-id="CJ3vsqXfkuACFRPl7Qod32EDuQ" data-timer-slot-rendered="7693.2000000961125" data-rendered-width="8" data-rendered-height="8" data-response-end="8162.899999995716" data-viewable="true" style="background-image: initial; background-position: initial; background-size: initial; background-repeat: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; overflow: hidden; z-index: 1; color: rgb(20, 20, 20); font-family: "Open Sans", sans-serif; height: 8px; max-height: 8px;">
His latest 'prediction' is about what the country will look like in 11 years time - by which point Parliament may actually have come to an agreement about what happens next.

For the 52 percent of Brits who voted to Leave, however, Noah’s news might not be welcome.

In the video, the pixelated figure claims that, despite Brexit , the UK will re-join forces with the EU again as par of a European superstate

"I have come back to tell you guys the truth and everything there is to know about the future", claimed Noah to the paranormal investigations YouTube channel, ApexTV.

p:nth-of-type(6)","type":"performPlaceholder","relativePos":"after"}" data-placeholder-placeholder="" data-response-start="2739.600000088103" data-type="placeholder" style="background-image: initial; background-position: initial; background-size: initial; background-repeat: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(20, 20, 20); font-family: "Open Sans", sans-serif;">
"There’s a lot for me to say. First thing, the United Kingdom actually comes back into the European Union.
Presumably referring to his point in time, he goes on to say "everyone knows [the UK] left a while ago now," before claiming the country returns before 2030.

“The thing about the European Union in the future is all the countries in the EU actually converge together into one giant country, and the UK kind of acts like a district in this giant country,’ he continued.

He says the UK returns to the EU and forms a superstate (Image: YouTube/ApexTV)
Inside detention unit where Jon Venables spent eight years for James Bulger murder
Including the likes of Germany, Spain, France and Denmark in the plans, Noah claims other nations will supposedly follow suit in the trend of merging borders - much to the dismay of Brexiteers everywhere.

A new currency will also apparently be introduced by the superstate, making both the Pound and Euro obsolete.

Noah also warned of drastic changes to the UK’s temperature as global warming accelerates in the coming years, bearing with it irrevocable change.

Noah's claims of a borderless continent won't be welcomed news for 52% of Britain (Image: Getty)
"It does significantly change, the United Kingdom’s temperature," he says.

“Global warming is a very bad thing that we have, and I don’t know what to tell you guys.

“You need to change something right now if you don’t want the temperature and everything to change.”

In another audacious claim, Noah says Britons will also have a chip implanted into their heads, helping to increase brain-capacity up to six times over.

Not all viewers of the YouTube video were convinced(Image: YouTube/ApexTV)
Another chip will be placed into civilian’s wrists too, regulating both physical and mental health.

Good job using a computer there

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Also fuk u good I don't have a computer. Man from the future told me they will destroy mankind

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
mirrorLoad mobile navigation
section > ul","templateName":"weather-partnership-bar","relativePos":"before","additionalClass":"weather-widget","name":"weather-widget","type":"weather"}" data-partner-placeholder="" data-response-start="2333.3999999995285" data-type="partner" data-group="partner-weather-partnership-bar" data-element-type="NavWidget" data-link-partner="The Weather Channel" style="background: transparent; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; box-sizing: border-box; display: inline-block; float: left;">

13°C

FILM
Can Captain Marvel time travel? Samuel L. Jackson reveals the truth

Captain Marvel has been rumoured to possess the ability to time travel and now Samuel L. Jackson has revealed the truth

By
Lewis KnightAssistant Community Manager
  • 14:00, 8 MAR 2019

(Image: Marvel Entertainment)
Get the biggest Daily News stories by email
See our privacy noticeMore newsletters
Samuel L. Jackson has confirmed whether Captain Marvel can time travel.

The actor had previously revealed that the superhero can time travel and seemingly hinted at the resolution to Avengers: Endgame, but now he has confirmed he was lying to us.

ADVERTISING

inRead invented by Teads
p:nth-of-type(2)","sizes":[[8,8]],"hideOnSensitiveArticle":true,"relativePos":"after","additionalClass":"in-article","name":"div-gpt-ad-vip-slot","type":"VIP"}" data-gpt-placeholder="" data-response-start="2331.79999999993" data-type="gpt" data-requested="2439.699999998993" data-google-query-id="CMOysPjKouECFQNfFQgdoQAG0w" data-timer-slot-rendered="4246.999999999389" data-rendered-width="8" data-rendered-height="8" data-response-end="4541.999999999462" style="background: transparent; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; overflow: hidden; z-index: 1; height: 8px; max-height: 8px;">
Jackson has now said in an interview with KROQ 106.7 FM that he was joking about time travel: "I just made stuff up. I said she could time travel one time."

Captain Marvel actress Brie Larson also refuted the claim that her character Carol Danvers has the ability to time travel.

"No, I don't time travel. I mean, I understand it's a little confusing with the time lapse but, like, she uses good skincare. Just don't worry about it," Larson told WIRED in an online video.

(Image: Marvel)
So there we have it then!

p:nth-of-type(6)","type":"performPlaceholder","relativePos":"after"}" data-placeholder-placeholder="" data-response-start="2332.9999999987194" data-type="placeholder" style="background: transparent; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline;">
They have lied to us before though.

ol>li:nth-of-type(2)","sizes":[[300,250],[300,252],[9,2]],"hideOnSensitiveArticle":true,"relativePos":"after","adFreeEnabled":true,"additionalClass":"in-article","name":"div-gpt-ad-in-article-slot","referenceNode2":".article-body > p:nth-of-type(7)","type":"inArticleMPU4","relativePos2":"after"}" data-gpt-placeholder="" data-response-start="2331.899999999223" data-type="gpt" data-requested="2439.9999999986903" data-google-query-id="CMSysPjKouECFQNfFQgdoQAG0w" data-timer-slot-rendered="4272.399999999834" data-rendered-width="300" data-rendered-height="250" data-response-end="8391.099999998914" style="background: transparent; border: 0px; margin-bottom: 24px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; overflow: hidden; z-index: 1; height: 260px; max-height: 260px;">
The pair's characters team up in new film Captain Marvel as Carol Danvers returns to Earth and needs Nick Fury's help in 1995 to stop the destructive war between Carol's masters, the alien Kree, and their enemies, the Skrulls.

(Image: Marvel Entertainment)
The film also stars Jude Law as Carol's mentor Yonn-Rogg, Annette Bening as the Supreme Intelligence, Ben Mendelsohn as Talos, and Guardians of the Galaxy stars Lee Pace as Ronan the Accuser and Djimon Hounsou as Korath the Pursuer.

The two actors will reprise their role in the upcoming sequel to Avengers: Infinity War, Avengers: Endgame.

YourDaddyDevilAndLord

Dec 9, 2018
If it were possible, it would be normal and we would know of time travelers. People fuck up, someone would've left a time machine with the dinosaurs and fucked everything up, it isn't possible.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
It's hard to keep track of all these time lines when Splinty keeps editing the info I post here.

Jan 21, 2015
Hmmm no new updates.

Something must've happened in the future
I used my machine a few weeks ago, but forgot all about it until I saw this thread (time travel messes badly with my memory).

I found SongExotic2 @Shang Tsong2 47 years from now. I really tried be friendly with him but he was completely incoherent, I couldn't get through. Bought him some food and let him be.

This is not an inevitable timeline, there is still opportunity to change your fate imo.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I used my machine a few weeks ago, but forgot all about it until I saw this thread (time travel messes badly with my memory).

I found SongExotic2 @Shang Tsong2 47 years from now. I really tried be friendly with him but he was completely incoherent, I couldn't get through. Bought him some food and let him be.

This is not an inevitable timeline, there is still opportunity to change your fate imo.

Why would I want to change this?