man gets locked inside car.dies from heat

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015

A spokesperson for the Port Arthur Police Department said a man found dead Monday afternoon inside a Chevy Corvette at a Port Arthur restaurant appeared to have struggled to get out before he died.

Port Arthur Police Department, Maj. Raymond Clark said the 72-year-old man's car had electric locks and doors. It appears that when he got into the vehicle, the battery cable came loose giving the man no way to get out of the car.

When the man was noticed unresponsive in the car, the person who found him inside the tried to get him out.

The fire department was called and was able to get the door open. They found that the man and his dog were both dead inside the vehicle.

The man has been identified as James Rogers, 72, of Port Arthur.

Officials say his death may be the result of heat.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
A) what a shitty way to die
B) his wife/gf/bf killed him
C) we'll see independent batteries for each door now

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
A) what a shitty way to die
B) his wife/gf/bf killed him
C) we'll see independent batteries for each door now
There should also be a mechanical method to over ride the mechanism. In fact, there probably is. If the guy had pulled the interior panel off the door, he probably could have unlocked it. That's just a guess though, as I don't know how that model is built

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Damn that's sad..Already he died rich..72 is a decent run..im goin for 100

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
i would like to think id break a window before i died.hell id chew my way out thru the dash if i had to. he must have just been too old and weak

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
i would like to think id break a window before i died.hell id chew my way out thru the dash if i had to. he must have just been too old and weak
Must have been in a bad way to begin with. He'd knock on the window and ask for help if he had and strength.

Darqnezz

Merkin' fools since pre-school
Apr 25, 2015
How much you think the car's gonna go for? I bet I can talk em down. Its a death trap after all.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
This may sound harsh, but maybe if he didn't put that stupid JC Whitney grill insert in like a 16 year old kid the car wouldn't have gotten mad and killed him