General Man gets shot on Facebook live! GRAPHIC

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015

Wow, don't quite know what to say about this one. I think the lesson to be learned here is guns are not a play thing to be passed around and fiddled with like that. Shame this group had to learn that the hard way. Now this guy is dead (I assume) and the person handling the gun will no doubt go to jail. Sad!

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
I won't watch it but one of my closest friends handed me a (don't ask me which sort of gun) a loaded gun with the safety off a couple of years ago. We'd both probably had about 5 beers at that point. I went nuts when I was told the safety was off, I'm clumsy at the best of times, 5 beers down it could have turned into a complete catastrophe.

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
I won't watch it but one of my closest friends handed me a (don't ask me which sort of gun) a loaded gun with the safety off a couple of years ago. We'd both probably had about 5 beers at that point. I went nuts when I was told the safety was off, I'm clumsy at the best of times, 5 beers down it could have turned into a complete catastrophe.
I don't want to come off as judgemental, but I think your friend needs to review some basic gun safety!

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
I don't want to come off as judgemental, but I think your friend needs to review some basic gun safety!
Yeah no shit, he got thoroughly told off by everyone. It really shook me up. He has all these guns under his bed to protect his wife and dog, then gave me something that could easily have accidentally killed both of them.

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016

Wow, don't quite know what to say about this one. I think the lesson to be learned here is guns are not a play thing to be passed around and fiddled with like that. Shame this group had to learn that the hard way. Now this guy is dead (I assume) and the person handling the gun will no doubt go to jail. Sad!
Jesus Christ
So stupid

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
As of now the guy is still alive, hanging on via life support but is more than likely not going to make it.

The shooter Cassandra Damper is in jail with charges of tampering with evidence and bond hasn't been made yet.

I feel she should do some time but this was more than likely an accident. Still she should be punished based on negligence.

And his name was Devyn Holmes if anyone wants to find the video.

I'm actually going to show this graphic video to my 9 and 11yr old sons because I want them to have a healthy fear of guns. Heavin forbid they are hanging out at a friends house who also is not educated on guns and breaks one out. I want my kids to be safe than sorry.

b00ts

pews&vrooms
Amateur Fighter
Oct 21, 2015
I feel she should do some time but this was more than likely an accident
Bruh... she puts one in the chamber, points it at him, says, “say somethin’ Bitch”, and then shoots him in the head. That’s murder last I checked.

*edit... not murder because he’s somehow still alive

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
As of now the guy is still alive, hanging on via life support but is more than likely not going to make it.

The shooter Cassandra Damper is in jail with charges of tampering with evidence and bond hasn't been made yet.

I feel she should do some time but this was more than likely an accident. Still she should be punished based on negligence.

And his name was Devyn Holmes if anyone wants to find the video.

I'm actually going to show this graphic video to my 9 and 11yr old sons because I want them to have a healthy fear of guns. Heavin forbid they are hanging out at a friends house who also is not educated on guns and breaks one out. I want my kids to be safe than sorry.
firearms are to be respected, not feared, but I get what you're saying.

I can't gun-proof the world, so I gun-proof my kids.