Man jacked off at gunpoint by three women who wanted semen

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015

In KwaZakhele township, South Africa, local news media obtained a police report which described a 33-year-old who was allegedly taken hostage on Tuesday morning by three women in a black BMW and then sexually assaulted by his captors.

Eastern Cape police are currently on the lookout for three women who, after spotting the pedestrian on the side of the road, pulled over to ask him for directions. When they caught him off guard, one of the women put a gun in his face and then they forced him into the automobile for quite the ride.

“They drove into a thoroughfare 500m away,” said Constable Mncedi Mbombo. “They parked the car and fondled him to get an erection.”

The fondling continued. “His penis could not get erect,” Mbombo added. “They then forced him to drink an unknown substance from a bottle. This got him aroused quickly even though he was still scared and didn’t want to have sex.”

Every time the man came, the women put the semen inside of different vials and stored them in a cooler box. Then they abandoned the man on the side of the road.

Everyone is so fucking confused in KwaZakhele township. “We have never heard of such a thing before,” said Mbombo. “The man was fully conscious throughout his ordeal and he is still traumatized.”

SC MMA MD

TMMAC Addict
Jan 20, 2015
Seems unlikely. However, in for the identity of the magic boner producing liquid. For a friend...

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
He's lucky it wasn't in America. He'd be charged with rape and forced to pay child support.

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
I wish that was the biggest problem I had to deal with. I would probably come back to the scene of the crime everyday hoping to get taken again!

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
According to some other articles this guy was not the first and this is a gang that does this on the regular. Gauteng is known for high incidences of rape in general.