Man repels charging bear with technique learned from birds

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015

Swedish man repels a charging bear while filming the training of a new hunting dog. Photo: Screen grab

A Swedish man making a film about training a new hunting dog suddenly found himself confronted by a charging bear.

Ralph Persson and his wife of Jamtland, Sweden, were on a snow-covered road in the forest when the frightening encounter occurred shortly after the dog barked a warning of impending danger. Both man and wife had cameras rolling when this happened:

“I screamed as much as I could and made myself very big,” Persson told the Hela Halsingland newspaper, as reported by UPI on Monday.

The aggressive response by Persson was enough to scare the charging bear back into the woods.

Persson, an experienced hunter, said he doesn’t trust the method of lying down and playing dead. Instead, he did what he learned from watching birds.

“I have seen in the past how even cranes have chased bears by holding up their wings,” he said.

Incidentally, the video clip is from the Swedish film, “Full Focus,” which is to be released on Bear Family Day on May 23, according to the newspaper.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
My asshole would have puckered tighter than a new born nuns cunt..