Man stabbed after finding wife naked in bed with her father

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015

PONTIAC, Mich. — A 25-year-old man told police that he was stabbed after finding his wife in bed with her own father, WWJ reports.

It happened just after 3:30 a.m. Saturday when the man arrived at his home on West Rundell Avenue to find his wife, completely naked, in bed with her father, police say.

The man then reportedly woke his father-in-law up and the two began to fight.

Police say the father-in-law, identified by authorities as Henry Allen Michael of Detroit, allegedly stabbed the younger man in his back with a knife. He then fled the scene in the victim’s car.

The victim was taken to McLaren Hospital with a non-life threatening stab wound.

Authorities later spoke to the 24-year-woman who said she was out drinking with her father then passed out when they returned to her house. She says she did not know what had happened until her husband woke her up, police say.

The woman said she thinks she was sexually assaulted and insisted on being examined at the hospital.

Michael, who was staying at the couple’s home after being released from prison, was later arrested.

According to Oakland County authorities, Michael’s criminal history includes a 1992 robbery for which he was found guilty, sentenced to 20 years and released in 2012. Then, in March of 2015, Michael pleaded guilty to assault with a dangerous weapon.

OhWhopDaChamp

TMMAC Addict
Apr 20, 2015
Damn that's fucked up. If she didn't willingly participate that's some heavy shit she's got to come to grips with. If I was a praying sort I'd be sending her lots.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Is that a picture of the father? Or the 25 year old who doesn't look a day under 50?

BJTT-Rizzo

Tanaka Clan
Feb 16, 2015
Nasty mother fucker. The guy is just sick. He should woke him with elbows to the face. Lock his dirty ass up and no parole this time. Gross

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Damn that's fucked up. If she didn't willingly participate that's some heavy shit she's got to come to grips with. If I was a praying sort I'd be sending her lots.
I'd say willing or not she'd have some serious issues.
Yeah, they need to put this guy on ice.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Even if she did agree, it's still fucked up lol 3rd cousin is one thing, fuckin daughters its murder worthy.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015

Idk what's more shocking..them banging or how old this 25 year old looks

OhWhopDaChamp

TMMAC Addict
Apr 20, 2015
I'd say willing or not she'd have some serious issues.
Yeah, they need to put this guy on ice.
Yeah volutarily fucking your dad indicates dysfunction. Being raped by your father as an adult is devastating and can't really be compared to a child being powerless to defend. As an adult woman you don't have the 'out' to believe you are not to blame simply because you are an adult. Add that to the self hatred of being so intoxicated that you couldn't control and didn't recall that your father saw you and touched you and it's all your fault for being drunk and helpless. In your marital bed, the shame of discovery.

The total disregard of your privacy as details of your potential rape is shared nationally with your father's picture attached. Knowing that anyone who knows him will know what happened to you. Some people may think you wanted sex with your father or, at the very least, it's partially your fault for getting that obliterated with an ex convict that you barely knew. There's no excuse nor out that you can bring yourself to believe.

So yeah either way she'd have 'serious issues' but parental rape as an adult is almost beyond comprehension. Hope her husband stays supportive and the rest of her family is not as fucked up as internet pshychologists.

OhWhopDaChamp

TMMAC Addict
Apr 20, 2015
Even if she did agree, it's still fucked up lol 3rd cousin is one thing, fuckin daughters its murder worthy.
I don't care about him. If she willingly participated at least she won't have rape feelings. At least not right away, hopefully she gets treatment to help her cope either way.

OhWhopDaChamp

TMMAC Addict
Apr 20, 2015
I have a feeling this can go left pretty fast and I'm not in the mood for potential dumb shit so I'm unwatching this thread and wishing you all a good day. Peace in the hood 2 fingas

Darqnezz

Merkin' fools since pre-school
Apr 25, 2015
Who the fuck parties with their parent? I'm calling Shenanigans.