Manager: ‘No way in hell’ Khabib takes less than Nate Diaz to fight McGregor

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

The table is set for Conor McGregor’s return to MMA. And the most likely opponent appears to be lightweight champion Khabib Nurmagomedov. But, if the fight is going to happen, the UFC has to make sure that the champion is getting a reasonable cut.

Nate Diaz’s declared public earnings from UFC 202 came in at just $2 million dollars. A lot of money for a UFC base salary, but not the kind of figure manager Ali Abdelaziz seems to have in mind when says that his fighter, Khabib Nurmagomedov, needs to be pulling in more than Nate if a bout with McGregor is going to come to fruition.

Abdelaziz is currently in negotiations with the UFC to put together a PPV headlining fight between Nurmagomedov, the current lightweight champion, and Conor McGregor – in McGregor’s first fight since his loss…

Khabib’s manager says there’s ‘no way in hell’ they get less than Nate Diaz to fight McGregor

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Ali seems to be a thorn in the UFC's side when it comes to negotiations.

benjo0101

TMMAC Addict
Jun 13, 2016
Ali seems to be a thorn in the UFC's side when it comes to negotiations.
Do you think?

I think they dont care what Ali says, they and mcgregor hold all the aces in this situation. If Conor doesnt fight Khabib nobody in the general public will care, however if he fought Diaz...

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Do you think?

I think they dont care what Ali says, they and mcgregor hold all the aces in this situation. If Conor doesnt fight Khabib nobody in the general public will care, however if he fought Diaz...
I think the UFC wants Khabib vs Conor, and they’re going to have to pay up to both guys to get it done.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I think the UFC wants Khabib vs Conor, and they’re going to have to pay up to both guys to get it done.
yep that match could cash in on some russian market I suspect...they need it

Khabib deserves a small boatload of cash if that fight is to take place

SCADA

Posting Machine
Oct 10, 2016
Abdelaziz is a massive piece of shit.....that is all I have to say about that.

benjo0101

TMMAC Addict
Jun 13, 2016
Excellent! I'll show up in a singlet with a Captain America shield and you can just say I'm your cousin from across the pond. Staying at Jesus College. You guys have a lovely town.
My mum already has the hump as I didn't invite a load of family I don't know or like.

Might tip her over if you turn up