Manager Abdelaziz says Fabricio Werdum is ‘done’ with the UFC

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

The last time former UFC heavyweight champion Fabricio Werdum stepped inside the Octagon was in March. Coming off a two-fight win streak, “Vai Cavalho” was knocked out by a streaking Alexander Volkov in the fourth round of their fight in London, England.

Werdum was scheduled to face Alexey Oleynik in September, but these plans were scrapped when the Brazilian failed an out-of-competition drug test in April. This resulted to the 41-year-old fighter being slapped with a two-year ban, which began in May 22nd.

According to manager Ali Abdelaziz, fans may have already seen the last of Werdum in the UFC.

“I think Fabricio’s done. You’ll never see him in the UFC again,” Abdelaziz told MMA…

Manager Ali Abdelaziz says Fabricio Werdum is ‘done’ with the UFC

T

The Big Guy

More likely the ufc is done with werdum. Ive always liked him for smashing cain, calling everyone faggots and dont forget he beat overreem in the 3rd fight and ill stab anyone who disagrees. Lost on the final leg of a 12 fight parlay. I wouldnt even be talking to you broke ass scrubs if reem didnt get gifted. Now im stuck here and i cant even afford a blue name

He should go whoop some ass in the hw division of combat bjj

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
He's facing Gordon Ryan in February in CJJ in Mexico as part of a 4 man tourney that also includes Barnett and Vinny M.

Interesting to note that he's guaranteed about $260k a year for his announcing job with the UFC. That's good shit right there.

Also, he failed for tren. Not a few pictograms. Not clen. Not weed. Tren. That's serious shit. May as well have had winstrol in his system. He needs to sit the hell down for that one.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
More likely the ufc is done with werdum. Ive always liked him for smashing cain, calling everyone big meanies and dont forget he beat overreem in the 3rd fight and ill stab anyone who disagrees. Lost on the final leg of a 12 fight parlay. I wouldnt even be talking to you broke ass scrubs if reem didnt get gifted. Now im stuck here and i cant even afford a blue name

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
Ali might be the biggest piece of shit in the sport as well as the most full of shit in the sport. Pretty impressive for a terrorist scumbag.