Manager: Jon Jones financially unaffected by UFC’s possible main event snub

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

Jon Jones’ recent mishaps have been greatly detrimental to his career, in more ways than one. His UFC 200 pull-out alone had major repercussions, including the possibility of no longer headlining a UFC event.

It may seem to be a huge blow for a fighter of Jones’ caliber, but this is not the case, according to his manager Malki Kawa. Speaking to Ariel Helwani during Monday’s episode of The MMA Hour, Kawa first reasoned that it was never Jones’ intention to mess up the UFC 200 card.

“It’s the funniest thing ever,” Kawa said. “Listen, to be honest with you, it’s funny and my personal opinion, I think it’s ridiculous because…

Manager: Jones financially unaffected by main event snub

bully4me

Aug 10, 2015
Would like to play a drinking game during a Malki interview...

One shot for each time he starts a sentence by saying "Listen"

Down a beer each time he uses FIll in cliches.

Down a beer when for every time Malki throws in a comment on how his clients are like family

One shot for each time he uses "WE" when refferring to his fighters hard training, weight cut, Etc. (as if he's side by side doing it too)

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Would like to play a drinking game during a Malki interview...

One shot for each time he starts a sentence by saying "Listen"

Down a beer each time he uses FIll in cliches.

Down a beer when for every time Malki throws in a comment on how his clients are like family

One shot for each time he uses "WE" when refferring to his fighters hard training, weight cut, Etc. (as if he's side by side doing it too)
I do not listen to him because he's a bullshitter

M

member 3289

Jones gets PPV points whether he headlines or doesnt headline.

There might be fewer buys if he's the co-main event, but the UFC wouldn't be stupid enough to throw money away like that.

I can understand having Manuwa ready as a replacement. It makes sense from the UFC's standpoint.

stielar

Posting Machine
Dec 30, 2015
Jones gets PPV points whether he headlines or doesnt headline.

There might be fewer buys if he's the co-main event, but the UFC wouldn't be stupid enough to throw money away like that.

I can understand having Manuwa ready as a replacement. It makes sense from the UFC's standpoint.
Shut up bitch.