Manager: Jones excited to ‘kick DC’s ass’ at heavyweight or 205

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

UFC champion Daniel Cormier made history on Saturday night. With a first-round knockout win over Stipe Miocic, the 39-year-old fighter became the second fighter in the UFC to simultaneously hold world titles at two weight divisions.

It is an impressive feat which officially puts “DC” in the “greatest of all-time” conversation. It is a fact that even rival Jon Jones recognizes.

On Monday, Jones manager Malki Kawa appeared on Ariel Helwani’s MMA Show on ESPN to speak on behalf of the former 205-pound champion.

“I guess now we can say welcome to the club. He’s actually a champion,” Kawa said of Cormier. “He won the Heavyweight championship and…

Manager: Jones excited to ‘kick Cormier’s ass’ at heavyweight or 205 pounds

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
bullshit~ with that logic, JONes ain't even a champ. He was stripped twice wtf is Malky Kawai talking about~ pathetic hater,

Welcome to the Club??? nobody ever joined the club of being the biggest fuck up in the sport

lsa

Jun 24, 2018
If JBJ comes back and beats DC I will be having a ball.
That shit will be hilarious. I might even choke to death. But it will be worth it.

Joemacka

Bisping is GOAT
Oct 19, 2015
Any win of Jones is questionable even in the future. He got caught once cheating and still cheated again.

Silverball

Feb 24, 2015
If Jones only trained at Jacksons and lived a semi-healthy lifestyle, he'd be one of the best fighters at 205, if not its champion. With all of the added supplementation ("allegedly"), he's really gone to another level. If you look at some of his earlier fights, and you believe the tales of shortened training camps and weight gain in between fights and so on, and imagine what "supplements" one could take to fill those holes, then you'll have some idea of the difference PEDs have at the highest levels of the sport. That goes for any fighter. Issues with cardio earlier in your career, how about some EPO? Trouble cutting? Trouble recovering? There's always something, and I imagine it's probably hard to stop once you start down that road. Jones' last clean fight was against OSP.

jimmy boogaloo

General Links/Your Account
Nov 15, 2017
for DC he must be laughing. he's all about retirement. what does he want most? lol @ fighting Rua, that's out the window.

brock is waiting, plus he's lit a fire under jones' dumb ass and so there must be a timetable:

dc vs brock - February (easy dc win)
dc vs [OSP version] jon jones - June (pick 'em)

SensoriaUtopia

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
You know what, I tend to agree

Yup, not sure how anyone can argue otherwise, at the most they can say "so and so is tied with Jones as the GOAT'

It's MMA, 90% of these guys have been or are on PED's, Kyrstof Skynzoi, whatever the fuck his name, said this 7 years ago and the longer you go the more you see it's true. It's not right but its true.

Anderson,Vitor,Chael etc..

Even GSP, sure not caught ever, Ill give him that, but people that pick him like to leave out how scores of fighters back in the day where accusing him and his camp of roiding. Somehow he just got HGH gut out of no where lol. Somehow he was obvlious to Phil Knight dapping him with a shit on of vaseline against BJ.

Wandy, pretty tough to act like he was natty in pride

Jones has also beat guys on roids, they like to ignore that. He beat Vitor,Chael, and probably other guys that where on roids but did not bust.

I will admit its not clear cut who is GOAT< I lean Jones, but at the very least Jones has to be lumped in there.

Shoot, even Royce, so called budo Gracie was on roids at some point.

Anderson busted multiple times, literally had syringes in his closet during MTV cribs

What is rich is the Hendo nuthuggers, Hendo was on TRT, which is fucking steroids, the irony of Hendo fans calling out Jones for roids is unreal.

I don't think Aldo was on roids but I see people used to say they thought he was

Mighty Mouse and Cormier are maybe the only guys that I truly feel where clean of the GOAT,s Fedor I want to believe is clean, and if he did roid it was legal in Pride, maybe Fedor was clean but it's naive to just think for sure he was

Mir, Rothwell, Brian Ortega all busted for roids, I doubt Yoel is clean, I mean we can just keep going and going and going lol

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
GSP and Fedor have never failed a drug test, so it's not fair to them to argue guilt by association.

Ortega admitted to doing it, apologized, and swore to never do it again.
no excuses. just made a bad decision, took his punishment, and has been clean since. I'll give anyone who follows the same path the same consideration. People make mistakes. If you acknowledge the mistake and learn from it, then I can't hold you to a higher standard than the rest of humanity just because you fight for a living.

The difference with JBJ is that he has a history of being a liar and a hypocrite with regard to PEDs and rules in general, over and over, even after he's been caught and punished. Greatness is measured by more than your record or number of belts.

Jon Jones will never approach greatness.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
The best part about all of this is that Jones is going to have to come begging.

And all DC has to say is "you had your chances, you just couldn't fight clean". LoL.
I hope DC squeezes every last drop of ownage out of this situation and never fights JBJ again, at any weight.
That would be awesome.

Weidman's right nut

Conservative to the bone
Jul 6, 2015
I can't help but think Fedor being Russian and Russia being the biggest PED abusers on the planet that Fedor, at some point, did indulge in some of those "supplements"

Howard Moon

Posting Machine
Sep 6, 2015
I can't help but think Fedor being Russian and Russia being the biggest PED abusers on the planet that Fedor, at some point, did indulge in some of those "supplements"
I can't help but think Weidman's right nut @Weidman's right nut being Yankee and the USA having the most mass murders on the planet that Weidman's right nut @Weidman's right nut, at some point, did indulge in some of those "mass murders".

Do you see how unfair that logic is?

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
Jones is the GOAT, people can get pissy and bent out of shape all they want, but he's the GOAT.
Just like Lance Armstrong is the GOAT of cycling :D

The guy is a proven steroid cheat, plain and simple. How can you be the GOAT of a sport when you're a proven dope cheat? lol kids say the darndest things....