Manager: Khabib Nurmagomedov is now ‘highest-paid athlete in the UFC’ after new de

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

UFC lightweight champion Khabib Nurmagomedov has his next fight booked and a lucrative new multi-fight contract to go along with it.

On Tuesday, the UFC announced that Nurmagomedov would face interim lightweight champion Dustin Poirier in a title unification bout on Sept. 7 at UFC 242 from Abu Dhabi.

The fight was signed along with a new contract as the undefeated Russian only had one bout left on his old deal with the UFC.

“We’re extremely happy,” Nurmagomedov’s manager Ali Abdel-Aziz said about the new contract when speaking to MMAFighting on Tuesday. “We’re well taken care of. We can’t ask for any better. We very grateful. Easiest negotiation I ever did. It was fair, straight to the point. This is one of the biggest deals in UFC history. I don’t care Conor [McGregor], I don’t care this is one of the biggest guaranteed money [contracts] in UFC history. When you do this kind of deal, people normally burn bridges. The bridges only got stronger, that’s all I’m going to say.

“The UFC stepped up. They give us what we want and they made a good business decision on their behalf and they made us a partner. We are all partners. We are in it together on this.

Manager: Khabib Nurmagomedov is now ‘highest-paid athlete in the UFC’ after new deal

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
According to his Manager Ali Abdel-Isis head of the United ISIS Fighters Union Local 187, Dana had to go to Hardcore Pawn to sell shit to have the money to cover Shish Khabib's contract and Conor has to beat not one, but two top contenders before Shish Khabib. According to the terrorist supporter, they're not even thinking about Conor and only GSP can gut in line which is a scream...