Manager: Khabib was offered $100M to fight Mayweather

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Khabib Nurmagomedov was apparently offered $100 million to fight Floyd Mayweather, according to his manager Ali Abdelaziz.

Right after Khabib Nurmagomedov’s massive win over Conor McGregor in 2018, talks about a possible boxing match against Floyd Mayweather began to surface. In early 2020, Team Khabib even came up with a special ruleset that involved 11 rounds in boxing and one in MMA.

The conversations seemed to have died down and everyone moved on with their lives. Khabib took on two more fights before announcing his retirement last October. Mayweather is now fighting an exhibition match against Logan Paul on June 6th.

But according to manager Ali Abdelaziz, an offer to the tune of $100 million recently came up. Khabib, however, decided to pass on it.

“Khabib got offered $100 million after he’s retired to fight Floyd Mayweather,” Abdelaziz said during his recent appearance on Hotboxin’ With Mike Tyson. “$100 million.

“You can ask Floyd, you can ask everybody, and Khabib said, ‘No. I’m retired. I told my mother I’m retired. I’m gonna keep my word to my mother. If my mother told me to fight again, maybe I will. But right now, she told me not to fight.’”

The 32-year-old Nurmagomedov last saw action against Justin Gaethje, whom he submitted in the second round at UFC 254 in Abu Dhabi.

Manager: Khabib was offered $100M to fight Floyd Mayweather

Last edited:

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
LoL @ the radical muslim terrorist Ali hitting the pipe again and spewing out bullshit...

Money May (GOAT) wouldn't offer Shish Khabib $10 mil for that easy money fight...

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
It makes so much sense for a grappler to box a lifetime long boxer that only boxes

Absolutely stupid idea

homo fagit

Writer, and adventurer
Jul 17, 2018
It makes so much sense for a grappler to box a lifetime long boxer that only boxes

Absolutely stupid idea
Khabib and Masvidal were two of the three ''premium opponents'' offered to Canelo by DAZN. The third was Gennady Golovkin. Think about that

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Khabib and Masvidal were two of the three ''premium opponents'' offered to Canelo by DAZN. The third was Gennady Golovkin. Think about that
Lol, he wants nothing to do with golovkin, that’s a risk management issue

so long

Posting Machine
Dec 16, 2015
"Darling, I'm home"

"How was your day, honey?"

"Ah well, you know Khabib, one of the fighters I'm managing got offered 100mio to box Floyd Mayweather, but we turned it down. So what's for dinner?"

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
Splinty @Splinty offered me $100 million for a nude video of myself but after I sent it to him he said it was worthless.
Now I'll never be able to afford those Scientology steps...

crowbar

First 200
Jan 27, 2015
Khabib offered 100 million what`s FMJ purse?

Answer- Too much for this fight to happen.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
foyd boxing khabib is the equivalent of jake paul boxing ben askren. it is a near zero risk fight vs someone who cant box