Mandalorian Season 2 Now Streaming

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
I enjoyed the first season way more than I thought I would. I had no idea season 2 was out but it was released today and I happened to stumble across it by chance. Starting the first episode now... hopefully it delivers!

View: https://youtu.be/eW7Twd85m2g

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
Watched it today.

7.5 / 10

Good episode.

I like Tim olyphant quite a bit but his facial expressions and demeanour were half assed and predictable.

Even with the obvious solution to the problem (I called the inside the second I saw the antagonist) it was still a very enjoyable episode.

Great season opener.

maurice

Posting Machine
Oct 21, 2015
Agree that Olyphant disappointingly mailed it in. Seems like he spent more time in hair and makeup than figuring out how to deliver his lines.

I think the inside bit was to foreshadow Boba to the casuals, proving that the armor would protect you from digestion.

TheFifthScallop

Who am I kidding? I’m a whore.
Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
I thought the first season was great. The first episode of the second season was a little weak, but I’m optimistic season 2 will turn out good.

Dick Niaz

Jan 14, 2018
I like Tim olyphant quite a bit but his facial expressions and demeanour were half assed and predictable.
Agree that Olyphant disappointingly mailed it in. Seems like he spent more time in hair and makeup than figuring out how to deliver his lines.
When I watched season 1 I was convinced that Mando was voiced by Timothy Olphant. It sounded so much like him to me! I was really stoned when I watched the first episode of season 2 and my mind was blown when he showed up.

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
I thought the first episode was pretty good. I really like the old western feel to it. I hope they stop with the cutaways of Baby Gary ducking away and hiding. It’s cute and all but it’ll get played out quick. Definitely looking forward to the rest of the season.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
Last episode was pretty good.

Except for the noises that the ships were making in fucking space.

There is no air in space. There is nothing
to carry sound waves (remember alien? In space no one can hear you scream).

The X wings making all that noise that Mando could hear inside his ship pissed me the fuck off. It’s just like car tires squealing on gravel and dirt roads in movies and TV because the general public is stupid as fuck and expects it.

Otherwise, great episode.

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016
I thought this episode and the last one had clear influences from specific movies/books, but I enjoyed them both.

TheFifthScallop

Who am I kidding? I’m a whore.
Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
Last episode was pretty good.

Except for the noises that the ships were making in fucking space.

There is no air in space. There is nothing
to carry sound waves (remember alien? In space no one can hear you scream).

The X wings making all that noise that Mando could hear inside his ship pissed me the fuck off. It’s just like car tires squealing on gravel and dirt roads in movies and TV because the general public is stupid as fuck and expects it.

Otherwise, great episode.
have you never watched Star Wars? All the ships make sound in space.

Last edited:

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015

Dick Niaz

Jan 14, 2018
I am so used to being able to binge series that this whole waiting for new episodes to be released is getting in the way of me really enjoying this season. I may bail until I have a few banked. Without that momentum it isn’t delivering.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Bah gawd. That episode just gave me some chicken skin. Spoilers avoided, some of it was what, and some was huh, but dang I love this show.

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
I am so used to being able to binge series that this whole waiting for new episodes to be released is getting in the way of me really enjoying this season. I may bail until I have a few banked. Without that momentum it isn’t delivering.
problem with this is people make memes out of stuff happening throughout the series and it's near on impossible to avoid

I cave for certain series like GoT and had to cave for season 1 of this because Baby Yoda memes were fucking everywhere