Manny Pacquiao vs. Keith Thurman 7/20/19 LIVE Discussion

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
boxing fix 101, always a chance of it in a high profile fight

I could see thurman by 1 tonight though if your tripping a lil bit...cards were pretty legit to me, maybe that one guy just had a bet on thurman

Pac is a freak...so much skill and dick

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
boxing fix 101, always a chance of it in a high profile fight

I could see thurman by 1 tonight though if your tripping a lil bit...cards were pretty legit to me, maybe that one guy just had a bet on thurman

Pac is a freak...so much skill and dick
I personally don't see any way that was even close to a split. I would be bitch in if it was unanimous with manny winning by 2 on each card. I honestly didn't think the fight was close. Manny has been fucked in the ass before, so I probably shouldn't be surprised.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I personally don't see any way that was even close to a split. I would be bitch in if it was unanimous with manny winning by 2 on each card. I honestly didn't think the fight was close. Manny has been fucked in the ass before, so I probably shouldn't be surprised.
I missed a couple rounds so my scorecard is BS
Pacman is still very dangerous and doing his thing
Pac deserved the nod no doubt

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
Friendly reminder, this was Omar Figueroa's sister/strength and conditioning coach which might've led to his first loss yesterday before Pac's win. She's a smokeshow but looks a little too much like Omar...