General Maradona dies aged 60

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
You know jack shit if you think that. Greatest number 9 ever. He struggled hard with injuries and weight. But he had his early years where he was unplayable.
im a fan of fat ronaldo he was probably one of the greatest dribblers in soccer history in some ways like messi ball handling(pause)

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
im a fan of fat ronaldo he was probably one of the greatest dribblers in soccer history in some ways like messi ball handling(pause)
It's not just that. He was known as fat and injured before 30. And he was. His good times were beast times tho.

Fuck it I'm watching football highlights now.

Here's a CR7 one

View: https://youtu.be/vUyXa1SOeXQ

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
Better than any other top league striker this season to boot.
Not true, Zatan is barely in the golden boot top10 right now, not that it would even mean anything at this stage of the season.
And Italy is the retirement home of the bigger leagues. Slow football and zero European titles in 10 years.

Plus, if you are saying you'd put him on the pitch instead of a Lewandowski, Haaland or Mbappe - just to name three - right now, you are bullshitting. And we aren't even talking about CR7 or Messi here.

Not saying it isn't impressive he is doing well again at 39 yrs old. But he was never relevant when it was about any big titles. Even with total recency bias, he wasn't the best in any stage of his career.
He talked the talk, but didn't walk the walk. Guess teams which included him where never great for some reason.

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
You know jack shit if you think that. Greatest number 9 ever. He struggled hard with injuries and weight. But he had his early years where he was unplayable.
But that can't be the yard-stick either. If it's about raw talent, Ronaldinho has to be in every conversation as well, but he is not.
You have to do it with consistency.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019

Considered one of the top players of all time. Was in and out the hospital very recently. Dude couldn't play at USA 1994 because of coke convictions iirc.

So what drugged up cheating cunt scored this goal at USA 94?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfwFg7n92Ck

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
But that can't be the yard-stick either. If it's about raw talent, Ronaldinho has to be in every conversation as well, but he is not.
You have to do it with consistency.
Doesn't matter to my brain. If I'm picking an all time 11 then R9 is playing number 9. The good version obviously.

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
BTW SongExotic2 @SongExotic2, just had a look at the CL score list.
Ibrahimovic is 9./10. together with Shevchenko, with the latter having 20 less games.
In fact, 4 players in the ranking in front of him have had less games.

He has a measly 0,4 goals per game. At least measly for a machine who you'd put up as best player of all times.

If we look at goals per game in the CL, I'd cut it off at 0,7 for the absolute elite, if they have at least 30 goals. A far cry from 0,4 - 48 goals Zlatan.

The only currently active players reaching that are Messi, CR7, and Lewandowski:

Gerd Müller - 0,97!!
Ferenc Puskas - 0,88
Alfredo Di Stefano - 0,84
Lionel Messi - 0,81
Ruud van Nistelrooy - 0,77
Christio Ronaldo - 0,76
Robert Lewandowski - 0,76
Eusebio - 0,71

So you see.. 0,4 Zlatan is shit in comparison. Put Gerd Müller into the mix instead, hah.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
BTW SongExotic2 @SongExotic2, just had a look at the CL score list.
Ibrahimovic is 9./10. together with Shevchenko, with the latter having 20 less games.
In fact, 4 players in the ranking in front of him have had less games.

He has a measly 0,4 goals per game. At least measly for a machine who you'd put up as best player of all times.

If we look at goals per game in the CL, I'd cut it off at 0,7 for the absolute elite, if they have at least 30 goals. A far cry from 0,4 - 48 goals Zlatan.

The only currently active players reaching that are Messi, CR7, and Lewandowski:

Gerd Müller - 0,97!!
Ferenc Puskas - 0,88
Alfredo Di Stefano - 0,84
Lionel Messi - 0,81
Ruud van Nistelrooy - 0,77
Christio Ronaldo - 0,76
Robert Lewandowski - 0,76
Eusebio - 0,71

So you see.. 0,4 Zlatan is shit in comparison. Put Gerd Müller into the mix instead, hah.

Harry Kane is top of everyone.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
He barely makes the top60. Needs to play way more CL.
Good gpg tho, he'd need to have 26 CL games without scoring to fall to a Zlatan level of 0,4. He only played 24 so far.
Haha.
What team do you support?

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
What team do you support?
1.FC Kaiserslautern. Currently on a hard downswing, humping around in 3rd division and having filed for insolvency just this year. They owe me the price of two tickets for a game canceled due to Corona. I'm not gonna try to get it.

Seems the club will survive tho.

Kuntz is a big figure in the club.