General MARCH OF THE FLAMINGOS

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

MartyLife

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Feb 7, 2020
is this some kind of budha/hindu gimmick?
No, friend. Not sure what is meant by "this", but life is a test, not a gimmick.
In these trying times, it is best to keep a positive outlook and learn the lessons of this incarnation.

Namaste.

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
No, friend. Not sure what is meant by "this", but life is a test, not a gimmick.
In these trying times, it is best to keep a positive outlook and learn the lessons of this incarnation.

Namaste.
ok, from my point of view you can get fucked for a year. Then if you are still here, you can get to a higher level. There have been too many people here like you who came with some kind of shtick and then left

MartyLife

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Feb 7, 2020
ok, from my point of view you can get fucked for a year. Then if you are still here, you can get to a higher level. There have been too many people here like you who came with some kind of shtick and then left
That seems a bit hostile and presumptive. I have a few techniques for balancing your chakras that I could share if you like?

I am here for the long haul, and the journey of life is a process. But if we take the steps together, with love and accpetance of our fellow man, we can all triumph and evolve.

Peace and blessing to you, my friend. I am here to stay.

Nama----STAY

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
That seems a bit hostile and presumptive. I have a few techniques for balancing your chakras that I could share if you like?

I am here for the long haul, and the journey of life is a process. But if we take the steps together, with love and accpetance of our fellow man, we can all triumph and evolve.

Peace and blessing to you, my friend. I am here to stay.

Nama----STAY
okay, now you can definitely get fucked. Talk to someone else

MartyLife

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Feb 7, 2020
okay, now you can definitely get fucked. Talk to someone else
That is definitely no way to welcome a new member into the fold. I am under the impression that most posters here are friendly and welcoming.
You, however seem to be a little on the negative side.
I'm not sure what the cause of your malaise is, but I really do recommend Trancendental Meditation with long inhalations. It will calm you down.

Namaste

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
That is definitely no way to welcome a new member into the fold. I am under the impression that most posters here are friendly and welcoming.
You, however seem to be a little on the negative side.
I'm not sure what the cause of your malaise is, but I really do recommend Trancendental Meditation with long inhalations. It will calm you down.

Namaste
I am not negative to anybody. But you are just a troll. You will get tired of posting this shit here within a month

MartyLife

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Feb 7, 2020
I am not negative to anybody. But you are just a lying dog faced pony soldier. You will get tired of posting this shit here within a month
You reeaaaaally should look into meditation.
Oh, and I was wrong earlier. It should be long "exhalations" not 'inhalations'. At least they should be longer than inhalations.
That should help you relax and become a more positive contributor to life.
I know you can do it.

Namaste

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
yeah, I dont blame you for rating my post wtf. It was supposed to say tr0ll, not lying dog faced pony soldier

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
You reeaaaaally should look into meditation.
Oh, and I was wrong earlier. It should be long "exhalations" not 'inhalations'. At least they should be longer than inhalations.
That should help you relax and become a more positive contributor to life.
I know you can do it.

Namaste
you should look into not inhaling at all. Lets see what happens

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
It is highly useful for certain things. Chat like we do on these forums is not one of its uses.

But for example, there is a show from Israel called Fauda on Netflix. The first two seasons are on Netflix but the third season just finished airing on Israeli TV.

Well Netflix has to wait until the season ends and then they're gonna take their sweet fucking time getting the episodes subtitled (or dubbed for the mongaloids who can't read). So if I relied on Netflix I'd still be waiting to watch season 3.

Yet I've watched all the episodes of season 3. Though it is a small subreddit and not very active, users on that sub helped me figure out how to download the episodes from an Israeli website as well as how to find English subtitles for the episodes.

I doubt all this would have been possible without the Fauda subreddit.

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
I apologize for being offensive. I am drunk and thats only because I was able to buy booze with my mothers bra on my face

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Looks like they are mad for reals bro.they got my ghost account that hasnt been used in 3 years too