General **MARCH OF THE PINK PANTHERS**

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
Should've cut pancakes into ultra thin strips, diced sausages then added sauce. Boom, spaghetti. You baby boomers are easily manipulated.
It’s true. I’m old and have a soft heart. I’m also overcompensating for being an old dad by jumping out of my chair whenever she wants to play. That’s why every weekend I’m beating the shit out of myself on trampolines, rope ladders, and monkey bars. My back hurts.

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
It’s true. I’m old and have a soft heart. I’m also overcompensating for being an old dad by jumping out of my chair whenever she wants to play. That’s why every weekend I’m beating the shit out of myself on trampolines, rope ladders, and monkey bars. My back hurts.
Moms are better at this shit. They are a lot tougher.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I’m also overcompensating for being an old dad by jumping out of my wheelchair whenever she wants to play.

Honest typo.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
Don't give him another crutch. He's a pussy, plain and simple.
I imagine you brushing your cat as you wrote this post and then turning to her and saying “This guy doesn’t know how to be a daddy! Does he Whiskers?” and then rubbing your noses together.

Last edited:

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
Don't give him another crutch. He's a pussy, plain and simple.
I'm a hardass on my kid but I also do everything for him I can for him to make up for his shitty mother. He's sort of abused spoiled. He's 15 has car waiting for him but I won't take him driving. Shit like that. ;)

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I'm a hardass on my kid but I also do everything for him I can for him to make up for his shitty mother. He's sort of abused spoiled. He's 15 has car waiting for him but I won't take him driving. Shit like that. ;)
That's like promising him wrestling lessons then inviting Sex Chicken @Sex Chicken over. Just mean.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Dang I don't know why anyone is getting pinked. I'm missing all the action

M

member 3289

Dang I don't know why anyone is getting pinked. I'm missing all the action
Never Rolled put rambo on blast and instead of replying (he may have replied but I have him on ignore) rambo reported the posts to the mods.