General **MARCH OF THE PINK PANTHERS**

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
This is why you are our leader
I was wrong. It seems I can only make my own threads live, and only in off topic. Splinty does this sometimes, he gives me magic powers for a bit to see if I notice. He did it with the pineapple rating and for a while I was the only one who could do it. It was great. I felt like a superhero.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Like he remembers
I hope he does, some weirdo Tottenham fan randomly joins a forum and is getting a fine education in the mixed martial arts. Must be strange at work on a Monday. "Well I joined an MMA forum and they all kept getting drunk and high and something about lizards and waivers and Fedor crushing cans, whoever the fuck that is"

M

member 3289

I hope he does, some weirdo Tottenham fan randomly joins a forum and is getting a fine education in the mixed martial arts. Must be strange at work on a Monday. "Well I joined an MMA forum and they all kept getting drunk and high and something about lizards and waivers and Fedor crushing cans, whoever the fuck that is"
I'd ask him how he found this forum to begin with despite not being an MMA fan, but I doubt he remembers that either.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I didn't pink him. Also, he has a weird account that I can't unpink and requires admin to do it. Take it up with La Paix @Nuk Soo Kow
The funny thing is that his glitched account managed to follow through a major upgrade with complete software change. I've gone directly into the database and tried to undo it. I made a new account and moved him to it and it followed him. There is a new upgrade for our software but I haven't had time to test it so I haven't rolled it out yet. It's almost as if the entire software industry knows he needs to be pinked.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
The funny thing is that his glitched account managed to follow through a major upgrade with complete software change. I've gone directly into the database and tried to undo it. I made a new account and moved him to it and it followed him. There is a new upgrade for our software but I haven't had time to test it so I haven't rolled it out yet. It's almost as if the entire software industry knows he needs to be pinked.
Fix the fucken search function first

M

member 3289

I didn't pink him. Also, he has a weird account that I can't unpink and requires admin to do it. Take it up with La Paix @Nuk Soo Kow
Thank you. I just watched your fight with Kavanaugh again and, though I still scored it 29-28 Kav, I can see how some people might have given you the nod.

I don't agree with the decision, but it's not an outright robbery.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
10 days in and no one is Pink.

So many pussies in this forum. One of you must be feeling froggy. Go ahead and jump.

Last edited: