Lifestyle Mario Lopez Appreciation Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Thread made me feel ashamed at my mediocrity, I just skipped three meals and did 100 front squats, thanks to Mario's abs.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Two pages and a total of seven funny ratings. Has you self esteem gone up or down?

Bro. Just because you're ripped and ready to submit other middle aged Canadian dads at the upcoming "Kelowna best of the best jiu jitsu hell in the cell" tourney doesn't mean you have to shame the rest of us. Remember when you didn't have a blue belt wrapped around those 8 pack dad abs. Now apologize for our pain.

M

member 3289

Bro. Just because you're ripped and ready to submit other middle aged Canadian dads at the upcoming "Kelowna best of the best jiu jitsu hell in the cell" tourney doesn't mean you have to shame the rest of us. Remember when you didn't have a blue belt wrapped around those 8 pack dad abs. Now apologize for our pain.
He's a white belt

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
He wore a blue belt the entire vacation swimsuit and all. Just smashed as shit yelling, "Azzuuuullllll" and challenging other Canadians, for which there were many, to go no-gi for points in the hot tub.
Sex Chicken @Sex Chicken only wrestles for submission.

and he wrestles to lose.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
ali landry was so butthurt about losing slater that she married a Mexican guy right after food for thought. legend had it that she shouts A.C Sanchez during orgasm a.c slaters real name.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
He wore a blue belt the entire vacation swimsuit and all. Just smashed as shit yelling, "Azzuuuullllll" and challenging other Canadians, for which there were many, to go no-gi for points in the hot tub.
More pussies in this thread than in that hot tub.

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018

Any of you degenerates taken a dump Slater style? I figure it to be a good way to bust up a couple lines while stooling.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015

Any of you degenerates taken a dump Slater style? I figure it to be a good way to bust up a couple lines while stooling.
I did once after drinking 20 beers one of the turds landed on the floor.

I somehow I projectile shitted a turd.

like my colon and anus had so much god effacing force that it sent it flying.

felt like I picked up after a dog in the morning.

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
I did once after drinking 20 beers one of the turds landed on the floor.

I somehow I projectile shitted a turd.

like my colon and anus had so much god effacing force that it sent it flying.

felt like I picked up after a dog in the morning.