Mark Coleman posts throwback pic with Mark Kerr

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

MovinOn

Canis lupus familiaris
Jan 3, 2018
LEGENDS! But can you feel the picograms from the The Hammer and The Smashing Machine all the way back to the early 2000s?

MMA Slam Podcast

Apr 3, 2019
Mark Kerr is an MMA Legend. Actually made a tribute vid for him not too long ago. The Smashing Machine was one aspect that got me into the sport. Amazing, gritty documentary on his life and career. I was told it's cool to share content here and there. If anyone isn't familiar with Kerr and how much of a beast he was, did my best to cover his career a bit. Hope Kerr gets the help he needs... he is a legend of the sport. He had so much potential and was a monster.

View: https://youtu.be/pytq6KW46ho

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
Nah just people who loved to fight more than talk shit outside the ring
I imagine there would have been plenty of shit talking during the pioneer era if the internet and social media were at their fingertips and fans were glued to their phones as it is today. It probably would have been even more intense back then when society wasn’t so pussified, victimized, and butt hurt at everything.

MovinOn

Canis lupus familiaris
Jan 3, 2018
I imagine there would have been plenty of shit talking during the pioneer era if the internet and social media were at their fingertips and fans were glued to their phones as it is today. It probably would have been even more intense back then when society wasn’t so pussified, victimized, and butt hurt at everything.
REPORTED!

Ryann Von Doom

The Man
Jan 28, 2015
Kerr's in bad shape again? Fuck that sucks.. he was doing well in AZ a couple years back when they had that interview with him.

BrunoMcGyver

Bruno no dey carry last
Dec 30, 2015
Maybe but that's not what happened and mma was better for it